이 (two)

A/N: Before you read this chapter, I just want to tell you that the first chapter took place at 6am and now it is noon.

-------------

         | Seungcheol's P.O.V. |

     "Yo. Wake up," someone whispered in my ear. "Come on. I want to sleep on the bed."

     Bed?

     I quickly open my eyes and looked at my surroundings; I was on a bed.

     "How did I get here?" I said.

      "Jeonghan carried you."

     I blushed as I heard Jeonghan's name. Then I looked to my left and there was a person that I never seen before. He kinda looked like Jeonghan to me, but at the same time not; they both have a funny, cheerful and caring aura.

     "Umm..," I say shyly. "Who are you?"

     "I am Jeonghan's little brother," he smiled cheerfully. "My name is Seokmin. But you can call me DK."

     I had a feeling they were related.

     "Oh okay. But what are you doing here?" I asked. "I didn't see you when I came here."

     "I came here a few minutes ago and I am just staying here until my house is fixed."

     "What happened to it?"

     "It kinda caught on fire."

     "Oh," I stared at him. Then I remembered that he said that he wanted to sleep on the bed, so I quickly got off the bed. "Here. You said you wanted to sleep on the bed."

     "Thanks," DK slowly got on the bed. "Also if you are looking for my brother. He isn't here right now. He went to buy some food," then DK fell asleep.

     Wow. He must've been very tired.

     I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I stared at the mirror; looking at every single part of my "human" body. I was surprised that my appearance changed; I had a mix of blonde and brown hair, I shrunk a little, and my body was lighter than usual.

     A few minutes passed and I heard the front door open; my heart raced. I got out of the bathroom and saw that Jeonghan was back. He looked like he was having a hard time carrying the bags, so I walked up to him and grabbed some bags he was carrying.

    "Thanks," said Jeonghan.

     "I should be thanking you for carrying me to your bed," I smiled brightly.

     Jeonghan blushed. "No its okay. You are my guest so I couldn't let you sleep on the couch."

     "Oh okay, but if I slept on the bed," I looked at his eyes. "Where did you sleep?"

     Jeonghan's face turned red. "I slept beside you," I blushed and Jeonghan looked away. "Hey Seungcheol. Can you help me put the things I bought into the cabinet?"

     "Sure," I replied. Then I started to grab some things from the bag and opening every cabinet in the kitchen to see where the item is supposed to go.

     I can't talk to Jeonghan right now. My heart is still beating very fast.

      After all the bags were empty, Jeonghan grabbed a pan from a cabinet and placed it on the stove. He looked at the pan and placed a finger on his lips. I stared at his lips and my heart was beating very fast.

     "What should I make?" Jeonghan bit his lip.

     He looks sooo-

     Jeonghan turned to me, "What do you want to eat for lunch?"

      "Uhhh. Anything is fine," I smiled. Just thinking of Jeonghan cooking something made me very happy; I like people who can cook.

     "How about chicken stew?" DK appeared out of nowhere. "You like stews and chicken, so you should make chicken stew, Hyung."

     Jeonghan's eyes sparkled. "Yes! Good idea! I should make chicken stew."

     Wow, he must like chicken stew very much.

-------------

      After lunch, Jeonghan, DK and I watched a scary movie. During the movie all of us were basically cuddling each other cause the movie was SUPER scary.

      "You can't hide from-" the monster said, but I couldn't here the end of the sentence because the doorbell rang.

     "Who could that be?" Jeonghan paused the movie and went to the front door to see who was at the door. 

      "What's up?" I heard a person say. The voice seemed very familiar. Then I saw a brown wavy-haired boy come into the living room; it was Joshua.

      I jumped out of the couch. "What are you doing here?!"

      "Just seeing how you are doing," Joshua chuckled.

      "You know him?" DK tugged my shirt and pointed at Joshua.

      "Yeah he is an-" Joshua glared at me. "He is an amazing little brother."

      That was close. I almost said that Joshua was an angel and that we went to the same Archangel school.

     "Oh," DK starred at Joshua. "You guys are brothers?" Joshua nodded. "Then why is Seungcheol staying here?"

     "Because I don't have any room in my place for him to stay," Joshua said calmly.

     He looks so calm, even though he is lying. I guess Joshua knew that someone was going to to ask him that.

     "Oh that reminds me," Jeonghan looked at me. "How many days are you staying in Seoul?"

     "I don't know," I say nervously. "A couple of days. Maybe a few weeks, if that is okay with you?"

     Jeonghan's eyes sparkled, "Its okay. I don't mind if you stay for a couple of weeks."

      "Yeah, it'll be fun seeing you from time to time," DK smiled. I turn to Joshua who was just smirking.

-------------

             | Jeonghan's P.O.V. |

     I stare at Seungcheol's beautiful face. "Hey Seungcheol."

     Seungcheol looked from Joshua to me, "Yeah?"

     "Wanna go somewhere with me?" I blush. "Like a café or something?"

      Seungcheol's face turned red. "Sure, I would love too," he smiled.

     "Ooooo," Joshua and DK said at the same time.

     "What? I wanna know him better," I say shyly. "He seems like a cool person."

     "Yeah he is a cool person," agreed Joshua. "But be careful."

     "Be careful?" Seungcheol glared at Joshua. "What do you mean?"

     "Oh nothing," Joshua smirked. "Well I have to go. Bye," then Joshua left the room.

      "I'm going to hang out with my friends so bye," DK followed Joshua to the front door.

     Seungcheol looked at me, "Where are we going and when?"

      "There is a café nearby," I replied. "Do you wanna go in a few minutes?"

     "Sure," Seungcheol nodded.

•-------------•

A/N: I put DK as Jeonghan's little brother, because on Jeonghan's profile it said that one of his specialty is taking care of DK.

Sorry guys for the short chapter.