iPhone Shopping

Sowee for the late update *makes sad face*, so here's one to (hopefully) make you jump,out of your skin/fur/hairy hair! Btw, who saw The Lego Movie?? Adorbs!

Carmen's dad is taking her to buy a phone as a birthday present. "Oh my G-O-S-H! I love you dad!" Carmen hugged her old man. "I love you too Carmen. It's for your twelfth birthday." Mr. Hathaway said, studying the road. When they got to the AT&T Store, fresh, cold air greeted them. "Hi! I'm Veronica! Can I assist you with anything?" a bubbly employee greeted. "Um, Carmen what kind of phone are you 'cool kids' using these days?" Mr. Hathaway asked. "I'll handle it dad, I've been practicing with Josh. Ah yes, can you tell me what kind of iPhones you guys still have?" Carmen asked confidently. "Sure thing dude! Let me go look 'em up! Wait a sec!" the teenaged employee responded cheerfully. "Guppy, what do you mean you practice with Josh?" Mr. Hathaway was concerned. "Oh, Carmen laughs, "I practice starting up conversation at awkward times and how to boost up confidence." Josh is Carmen's best friend. He was her friend since they were in diapers. How They Met:
Baby Carmen whacks Josh in the head with a frying pan. Baby Josh starts crying. Ever since, they've been BFFs.
"Oh OK." Mr. Hathaway's worry line disappears. "Okey dokey! We have iPhone 5c's, fives, four s's, six, and six plus!" Veronica states. "Dad, can I have the six?" Carmen pleads. "Anything for my marshmallow!" he says. Carmen thanks him and starts fiddling with an iPhone six that's on display. She takes selfies (too many to count) and starts looking through the Photo Gallery. She scrolls and sees a boy her age taking a selfie. She scrolls again. She sees the same boy, this time, dead. Blood surrounding him. 'Weird.' She thinks. She scrolls and sees an arm. She laughs, thinking 'Someone must've taken a photo on accident.'. The next photo shows a girl's arm dislocated. Next, she sees her photos. After each of her photos, there is a deadly scene. There was a very frightening photo where she was sliced on her throat. She shook it off. They go home happily with a new phone. After they arrive, Carmen helps prepare dinner. She raids the fridge, looking for mayo. They were making ham burgers. When she finds some, she squeezes it and some spill on the floor. She grabs a knife and chops onions. "Honey, go take that knife and put it in the sink." Mrs. Hathaway says. "OK." Carmen takes the knife and walks towards the sink. She slips on the mayo, and falls. She lets go of the knife and it leaps in the air. It lands on her neck, sharp end first.