Fishyswaz

_DeathValley_ as Elmo. |
@CrystalReyes13 as Felicity |
jewelz04 as fishyswaz |
___________________________|
"Hello Floridians, Amy Buttooks here. This is an important broadcast. A murderer by the name of Fishyswaz has escaped from San Quentin prison. He was last seen in the Destin Florida area. Please children, stay indoors after six PM." Elmo and Felicity were watching the news. Elmo had Felicity sleeping over. "Dude, we should go and find Fishyswaz! They could reward us with a gazillion bucks!" Elmo exclaimed, pulling on her Air Jordans. "Uh, no. I don't plan on dying tonight." Felicity said. "Chicken!" Elmo pretended she was a chicken. "Okay!" Felicity gave in, pulling on her Air Jordans(matching with Elmo). The two girls got their necessities (flashlights, knives, water, etc.) and quietly closed the door behind them. The two girls shared a tandem bicycle. They argued of who gets to be in the front and Felicity lost. They went to the Florida Cemetery and searched. "I'm scared Elmo. Stay with me please." Felicity whispered. "Okay. I confess, I'm scared too. But think about all that money we'll get when we turn in Fishyswaz!" Elmo said, holding Felicity's hand. Fishyswaz was found chomping on a corpse's flesh. He spotted the girls and walked behind them. He put his hand on her back and scratched her. "Ow!" Felicity howled. "What's wrong?" Elmo asked her. "You scratched my back." Felicity said. "I did." a voice said. They turned around and saw Fishyswaz. He punched them in their faced and they fainted. While they were asleep, he dug up graves and put them in there. Before putting back the dirt, he shot them. As you read this, he's getting closer and closer to you...and then....

"Hello Flordians, Amy Buttooks here. A WattPadian has gone missing today..."