Haunted Tow Truck

"Sir, I must let you know that this here two truck is not for sell." the clerk said. "Why not? It looks mighty fine to me." Ed questioned. "Well, it's haunted. The previous owner, Mile, got in an argument  with his wife Lilvan. He tried to speed off in this tow truck, but he first had to tighten up the chains under the towed car. But, he couldn't find his chains. He looked under the tow truck, and he found it. Lilvan pulled the lever by the side that makes the bed slide in to place crushing the poor man. Now Mile haunts the truck. I do not wish for you to have the same tragic fate." the clerk explained. "I don't believe in ghosts. I'll give ye $84,000 for it." Ed said, counting his hundreds. "Well, this tow truck does cost $75,000. Oh, alright." the clerk said, receiving bucket loads of hundreds. "Sir, this is one million!" the clerk yelled. "Keep the change." Ed smiles.

MONTHS LATER:
"Yeah, hold on BillyBob. Lemme get me chains." Ed yells, heading for his tow truck. He looked on the bed. It wasn't there. He looked under the bed, it was there! He was about to get out from under the ged when he heard a BEEEEEEP. It was sliding into position! He was crushed.

The Next Year:
"Hey, how much for the tow truck?" Dan asks.
"Do you believe in ghosts?" the clerk asks. "No." Dan replies. "Then it'll be $75,000." clerk says...