Be Careful Who You Bully

"Class, we have a new student. Her name is Nevaeh Waverly. Nevaeh, would you please tell us about yourself?" Mrs. Kantor asked. Nevaeh stood up. She looked around and said, "I'm Nevaeh Waverly and-" "We know that already!" a girl with blonde hair sneered. "You didn't let me finish." Nevaeh said, tears swelling up in her eyes. She's the 'shy' type. "I'm Nevaeh Waverly and I'm in gymnastics. I also like to sing and play with my cat Calico. I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I am an only child." Nevaeh finished. A few students applauded, a few said "Way to go!" or "Awesome!". Some, like the blonde girl named Lonny, weren't impressed. "Well, welcome to Redwood High School. You're sharing a room with Lonny." Mrs. Kantor said.
AFTER SCHOOL...
"Hey Nevaeh, can we throw a party in our room?" Lonny asked. "Sure. As long as you guys don't disturb me while I sleep." Nevaeh agreed, happy that Lonny's being nice. Lonny cheered and hugged her. Everyone came at nine. By nine, Nevaeh was deep in sleep. Lonny drew a mustache on Nevaeh with a permanent marker. Dewey drew a unibrow. Everyone complemented her on her unibrow drawing. The whole crowd drew things on Nevaeh with permanent marker.
THE NEXT MORNING...
Nevaeh woke up to Lonny singing in the shower. "Shut it Lonny! No one likes Bieber anymore!" Nevaeh groaned. She looked in the bathroom mirror and screamed. She knew Lonny did it. She grabbed a knife and waited for Lonny by the closed bathroom door. Lonny stepped out the bathroom. Nevaeh sliced her hand. Then a few more times. Lonny died.
Nevaeh got Dewey's fingerprints on the knife and called the security. Dewey was sent to jail.

Be careful who you bully people.
They might be crazy.