The Letter

Daisy Riggs was walking home from work. When she opened the door, she smelled bi-steak and rice with vegetables. She found her husband in the kitchen, preparing dinner. "Hi hunny!" Daisy exclaimed. "Hello Daisy. A letter was addressed to you earlier this morning on my way to the ,uh, gym." He told her. "Thanks Mitch. Hand it to me please." Daisy smiled. Mitch handed her the letter. She read it while going up the stairs. It read: Daisy Duck,I'm going to come home tomorrow morning. My coworker EmmaLee told me to spend the night at her house because her husband is away and she doesn't want to be alone. I made you a ham sandwich, it's in the freezer. I love you!
Signed, Mitch xoxo
Daisy dropped the letter. 'Who is in. My kitchen?!' She thought. "Daisy, come down here. You didn't eat your meat." Mitch said. "I-I'm coming darling." Daisy said while getting a knife from under her bed. She put the knife in her back pocket. She came down and sat down in her dining room. Her 'husband' carried her. He felt the knife. He grabbed it and said,"Why do you have a knife baby?" Daisy did some quick thinking and said,"For protection sweet heart. It's really late and I get scared." That seemed to satisfy him. "Why do you get scared?" He asked, smiling. She pretended not to hear and went to the freezer to put ice in her wine. In the freezer, lay Mitch's severed head. "Do you like that masterpiece?" Fake Mitch suddenly appeared behind her.
The next morning, Daisy's house was crawling with police. Someone had killed her. The security cameras in her house say a man called 'The Poser' was in her house with Mitch's face on. He carved out Mitch's face and sewed it on his. He was never found.