CH 19 - Each One's Feelings

Jae's POV

I hate it when someone close to me is ignoring me.

Me: Diane~ what are you doing in the kitchen this early? It's only 5:00 and it's rare for you to prepare breakfast on your own. You can't cook... or at least I think so.

Diane: Ah.. eh.. uhm.. For a change! Cause you see... I'm going to marry soon enough. I'm too old so I need to prepare for things like this, I don't want my future husband to hate me.

Me: And how old do you think you are? Do you plan to become a teenage mom? And who are you gonna marry? You don't even have a boyfriend.

Diane: B-but I have someone I like! 

I don't know but I suddenly felt dizzy. I can feel that she's being too unnatural when talking to me. She's been like that since we came back. Come to think of it... it's been 3 days now. How long is she going to act strange in front of me? But what I want to know the most is the reason behind her strange actions. Lately, she overworks herself and now she even plans on doing something she's not good at. And now that I think about it... she and her bffs are acting a little...different. They're so kind to Ki but keeps neglecting the others.

Me: Say... does that someone you like live here?

Diane: N-no!

Me: Then why are you exerting effort when he won't even witness all of this? And Diane... that's not the right way to hold a frying pa-

*BLAG*

I held her hand which was holding the frying pan but suddenly she got so jumpy and she lost grip of the pan then it fell. I picked it up and wiped the oil that spilled.

Diane: S-sorry I was being careless.

I touched her forehead.

Me: You're not even sick but why....

What the. She ran away? Then I heard her shout...

Diane: Jae I'll leave the cooking to you! I realized I'm not good enough! Maybe I'll end up not marrying anyone until the day I die!

I ended up cooking breakfast... which I usually do.

L U N C H T I M E

I called everyone from the living room and said lunch is ready.

Xander: Won't Jing and Karla go here?

Ki: Karla said they will.

Then suddenly...

Jing: Hi guys! We brought food...

Karla: ...for Ki! :)

Kobe: Speaking of the devils... two angels came. ^^ >_<

As usual the 3 girls are serving Ki as if he's their master. Today they even brought food for him alone. It's been three days now... don't they get tired? Everyday it gets... worse. 

Ki: Diane, Karla, Jing...

3 girls: Yes? ^^

Ki: I think I can manage to feed myself... :)

It's because they're feeding him 3 dishes at the same time.

Shyu: Diane, Karla, Jing...

3 girls: WHAT?!

See...? When it comes to Ki, tgey seem like angels. We're totally neglected.