Chapter 25: Trauma

Chapter 25
Mickey 'Mike' Hollister
Trauma

My eyes flutter open as the dim-lit room greets me. My hands are tied behind my back and I groan as I try to stretch my body, it's like my body has been kicked all over and over again. Then I remember, I've been kicked so many times. There's probably a bruise forming there on the left side of my body, below the rib cage. I can't speak. I can open my mouth, though, but no words are coming out and it seems it's stuck at the back of my throat. I feel weak. It's like my whole body hasn't been used for years. I groan as I feel another throbbing pain on my body. I shut my eyes, as if it that would help the pain go away, but it doesn't.

Replaying back the event, I was just walking in the park, when I noticed it was going to rain. I remember putting the empty bag of chips in the trash bin. I kicked the pebbles as I walked on the park, hands in my pocket. I was thinking a lot of things and was considering going on a blind date on a person that I could meet through dating sites. So I just walked and walked until my legs got numbed, and then I sat down on the bench. The sky was dark, dark clouds swirling on the sky. I had to talk to Eros, I thought as I looked upon the dark sky. It reflected what I was feeling. Dark and cold. I did not find any comfort to it. All I knew was that I had to talk to Eros and clarify some things with him. So I pulled out my cellphone just to text him. I could not wait at all. Though I knew that he was going to come home later, but late, so I had to make sure that we could talk. Then I looked down at the ground and found a shadow looming over me. I looked back to see who it was, but the man's punch was too strong I rolled off the bench and sprawled down at the ground. More men came into view, and that's when they started to kick me until I ran out of breath. I remember saying things that made them more angry. But then also remember that I was begging to them, to spare my life. But no. They completely ignored my pleading and continued to beat the shit out of me. I thought I was going to die. It was better if I got dead. Then my eyelids fell down and heavy slumber took over my body. I couldn't breath. I couldn't move. I was practically dead.

I wish I was dead.

Someone enters the room and my body tenses as the man who has a big muscles nearly popping out, lots of tattoos, from his torso to his chest down to his arms, inked with red, yellow, and black, approaches me, smiling wickedly from ear to ear. When my eyes meet the pair of his hazel nut eyes, I shrink back, scared of him. It's not like I have fought guys like him!

"Aw," he cooes, teasing me, chuckling. But his attempt to laugh shyly and cooly makes me shiver as I try to get out, but the body pain is being a bitch. "Look at this cutey. He seems struggling to get out. Need help?"

"Um, yes?" I say dumbly, and before I know it, the back of his hand collides with my left cheek and I nearly cry in pain.

"What makes you think that I'm going to help you?" He snarls, glaring at me. I shrink back again. But there are times that I just cannot shut my mouth.

Because you offered?" I say meekly. His nostrils flare. Cleary, he doesn't like my attitude and witty come back.

The next thing I know is that he is launching himself on me and pushes me back, so my back hits the concrete floor and I howl in pain as he sits on top of me, his groin brushing against mine. Then he moves slowly. When I look up at him, I see him smiling wickedly at me. I hate his smile.

"Enjoying this, fag?" I nearly nod, but I force myself not to. I know that I'm getting hard and all, but not is not the time to satisfy my needs so I just shut my eyes and fist my hands tightly. I ignore his name for me, but he just keeps brushing his groin against mine.

Then I feel his hot breath on my neck which makes me snap my eyes open. I bump my chest on him, hoping that he will have his sense back, but that just makes him bite my neck and I let out a groan. Not from pleasure, but because of annoyance. Now my neck is sticky and dirty. I hiss at him, but he just punches my stomach and a tear slips down my right eye, praying that this store would end as soon as possible.