Chapter 6

After school is over I make sure that I am one of the first people out of the building. I stand by my car and survey all the students leaving the doors until I find the one that I want.

Smiling to myself once I spot the girl, I call her over to me.

"Hey Lauren, what's up?" she walks over to me with a smile on her face.

"I figured since we're going to the same place, I should give you a lift. It's the least I can do considering I got you busted." I smile for her and open the passenger door.

"Look at you having manners. You surprise me more and more everyday Lauren Jauregui." the smaller girl gets in and I smile at how she uses my full name instead of just my first name like most people.

I get in the driver's seat and turn my car on, blasting music as I do so.

"Oh gosh eww what is that?" she covers her ears and I stop the car and turn to face her.

"Did you just eww Lana Del Rey?" I am completely shocked. No one ew's Lana in front of me. No one.

"Yes I did. Don't you have any better music? Like, One Direction?" she replied with a small smile.

"Typical teenager. Obsessed with a boy band. I thought lesbians were only obsessed with female singers." I tease and begin to drive again.

"Oh I am obsessed with female singers. Like Demi Lovato. Hands down the best female singer of this century. But I love me some One Direction too okay? Do not judge." she smiles and turns her body slightly so it's facing me.

"So you have to listen to someone other than Lana right? Who else do you like?" she asks and I bite my lip thinking of the answer.

"I love John Mayer, The Script and the 1975." I say and she smiles.

"They're pretty good. At least we have someone in common."

I smile when I look at the younger girl. I turn back and focus on the road until I pull up to Camila's house.

"Okay let's go" she hops out the car and walks up the steps to her door. I quickly get out following her closely.

Once in her house I look around. It's a lot smaller than it looks and it has no pictures anywhere near. If it weren't for the furniture, you wouldn't think anyone lives here.

I decided against asking her about this right now. The last thing I want is for her to kick me out before we can finish our project.

She leads me to the back of the house and the room is nothing like the rest of the house. Her room is filled with posters and it's actually quite messy.

"Did you forget I was coming over?" I ask regarding the messy room.

"No I remembered. Why?" she takes her sneakers off and hops on the bed.

"No reason" I lie and sit on the bed beside her.

"You can take your shoes and jacket off Lauren Jauregui. Get comfortable don't worry I won't try and get all of your clothes off. Not yet at least." she bites her lips seductively and I feel my stomach tingling.

"Uh.. I'm not sure how to respond. I'm not gay though Camila. I just want to make that clear." I look into her eyes and for the first time in my entire life, I find myself doubting the words.

"Okay Lauren Jauregui. Whatever rocks your boat. I'm just messing with you." she smiles and leans against the headboard of her bed.

I take my jacket off and toss it to the side. "Okay so we should get to know each other first. How about we play Secrets?" I ask.