Honestly, I don't see much of a difference between them, well besides the gender and the sex.

"Well Ms. Jauregui there is a lot to learn about the lesbian relationship. For one, there is double the boobies so that makes it double the fun. Also, we have the most sex positions. We are definitely blessed."

I feel my cheeks heat up again and I hear the tan girl chuckle at my obvious embarrassment. However, I don't see how lesbians can have more positions than hetero couples without the right... equipment.

"How exactly does that work? The whole lesbian thing. Like, in bed?" I ask.

"Well we have fingers and our tongues and we know what other girls want because we are also females. Not to mention there are.. toys.. that fill in the gaps, if that's what you're into." her replies are so nonchalant and I'm a blushing mess.

I have never given too much thought to the lesbian sex life. I knew the basics but I never paid too much attention to the way it works considering I'm not a lesbian myself.

I stare in amusement at the girl as she continues explaining.

"See all girls are different. Some like the.. how do I say this.. penetration I guess, which is where fingers and toys come in handy and others don't which is where our tongues come in handy. Either way, it's a bigger bond and more emotional when two women sleep together, at least in my opinion. I just think if two girls have sex, it's about more than just sex even if they don't admit it." she smiles and I can't help but admire her pearly white teeth and the way her smile reaches across her whole face.

For a moment we just sit there staring at each other. The only thing that broke the staring contest was the bell ringing indicating class was over.

Honestly I got so wrapped up in the conversation and company of the younger girl that I forgot we were in school which adds to my embarrassment and I cross my fingers that no one was eavesdropping on the conversation.

"Friday after school. My house. I guess I don't want to fail either" she smiles lightly and gets up. I smile at the girl and agree even though I have no clue where she lives.

This is the first time that we've had an actual conversation and I didn't want to slap her.

I laugh to myself thinking about how quickly our conversation changed and what kind of lesbian I would be.

A part of me is nervous to spend alone time with Camila but I quickly push those thoughts away and try to be glad that I can actually do my work now.

"Woah were you just laughing with Camila Cabello? And not at her? I am flabbergasted" Normani feigns surprise and I playfully slap her arm.

"Whatever Mani. How's your project coming along?" I ask the older girl as I gather my books.

"It's great! We're already done." she shrugs.

"What!?! How did you manage to do it so fast? What did you two do?" I ask surprised that Normani beat me at something educational. She's not stupid in any way, she's actually exceptionally brilliant she just doesn't believe it so she doesn't try.

"Top secret girlie. Are you ready for tryouts?" I hear the older girl and I stop where I am. Honestly, I forgot and I made plans with Camila tomorrow.

"Uh yeah but I can't tomorrow. I have to work on my project." I scratch my head and walk out the class. Normani follows with a smirk on her face.

"Are you blowing me off to hang out with Camila Cabello?" My best friend has an amused expression on her face and I feel myself blushing.

Honestly, I don't know why I am so nervous. It's only going to be a few hours and it's strictly just for school.