Oscar Preference for Audrey

The craziest car game you can play with your friends is the Song Game. You have the person in the passenger seat scroll to a random radio station and when it's your turn you have to sing to the song; even if you don't know it. I bet you're asking yourself how can this be a crazy game? Well, it's crazy when you're in the car with your 5 best friends of all time!

You were sitting in the way back, squished in between your crush Oscar, and best girl-friend, Nina.

"Okay, Audrey! It's your turn. You ready?" Felix asks from shotgun. You nod and cross your fingers that you get a good song. The station changes and you giggle when you figure out the song. Body Language by Kid Ink, Usher and Tinashe.

It ain't hard to tell
If you don't wanna take it too far then well
You better stop flirtin' and stop twerkin'
So perfect, cause it's workin'
That ass worth all the worship
As I sing that last verse, I can hear Oscar mumble, "It sure is," under his breath. I hold back a chuckle and struggle to not blush, but continue on with the song until I'm told to stop.
You been in yo' bag like Birkin
Never had it like this before me
You ain't know girl better read up on me
You trying to get high, gotta re-up on me
Bein' stuck up gon' leave you lonely for the night
We should leave before the lights on

"Good job, Audrey," Olly says from in front of me and shoots a smile back.

"Thanks," I smile at him.

"Oscar it's your turn," Felix calls once again.

From beside me, Nina elbows me in the ribs.

"What the-" I hiss, but Nina points at Oscar. I peer over quickly and see that Oscar looks furious. He starts singing but I can't pay attention, I'm too busy thinking about his reaction. When his song ends, I look over at him.

"What's wrong, Oscar?" You whisper and lay your head on his shoulder.

"Nothing," he sighs and shakes you off of him. You frown. What's up with him?

"Oscar, just tell me!" You whisper-scold. He looks at you and you see that he's hurt.

Before you can think about what you're doing, you lean in and plant a soft kiss on his lips. You pull away, but he won't allow it. Oscar pulls you in close and kisses you deeply. It was slow and passionate. When you two break apart, you realize that the radio was turned off and no one was talking.

"What?" You ask innocently. The van begins cheering and your face flushes. You bury you head into his neck and he puts a hand around your back, resting just above your butt. A few moments later, Oscar pinches your butt. You squeal and giggle at his playful attitude.

"Oh Oscar, what was that you said when I was singing?" You ask with an evil smirk.

His eye widen when he realizes what you're talking about. "N-nothing." You laugh and peck his cheek.

Hope you enjoyed Audrey! Request, vote, comment. Thanks!
-Mariah