Bad Break Up- Omar

"Oscar! Who was she?" You demand, shoving the picture of your boyfriend embracing another girl you took the previous day. He glances at the picture and his eyes widen when he realizes that you saw him.

"Oh crap, Y/N it's not what you think," he rushes and plucks the photo from your balled up fists.

You gape at him. Not what it looks like? What kind of drugs is he on, seriously! "You're kidding me! I'm obviously dating a cheating lair," you spat as you grab your purse and head for the door. You can't believe he cheated on you. Your relationship was steady and full of passion, why would he cheat on you?

"Y/N, wait." Oscar grabs you hand as you grow closer to the door and pulls you into his chest. "Let me explain," he whispers.

Disgusted, you scoff and elbow him the ribs to get out of his grasp. "There's nothing for you to explain." You leave his house immediately with a slam of the door.

Once you're outside and away from that maniac, you realize that the only way for you to get home is to walk; Oscar had driven you for a "special movie night". You sigh and begin walking home, your mind replaying what happened in the house.

"Y/N?" Someone calls. You jump when you hear your name. What the heck?

"Are you okay? Why are you out so late?" That's when you noticed your friend's car pulled up beside you.

"What? Oh," you shake your head. You loved Oscar and now he's gone, but you weren't going to forgive him that easily.

"What happened?" He asks as he climbs out of his car and saunters towards you.

"Oscar cheated on me," you mutter through your sobs. "I broke up with him."

Omar wraps his arms around you as a kind gesture. "Oh, Y/N, you deserve so much better than him," he whispers. Despite the horrible state you were in, you smile at Omar. He always knows how to comfort you.

"Thank you Omar," you say with your face buried in his neck. Before you could react, he is lifting your chin up to look him in the eyes.

"Any guy would be lucky to have you." He cups your cheek and leans in for a sweet kiss.

Hope you enjoyed! Thank you again for 1k reads!

-Mariah