Chapter 54: Fancy

Vanessa's POV:
Jeff and I are getting ready for a huge event. I'm getting into my sparkly blue mermaid dress but the zipper won't zip up. I ask Jeff for help. We help each other. The doorbell rings and I go downstairs to open the door and my jaw drops.
Matt's POV:
I enter the house and I get embraced by my brother and Vanessa. We look at each other and we bro hug. In my heart I want to walk the red carpet with my brother and Vanessa. I hear Vanessa on the phone.
Vanessa's POV:
I hang up my phone pumped up that I could walk the red carpet with Matt and Jeff. Jeff and I help Matt get ready. A few moments later, The Hardy Brothers and I are in the limo.
After we arrive, we're on the red carpet posing. I get out of the way as photographers take pictures of Matt and Jeff. Jeff ushers me in between him and his brother. We pose for a few more pictures and we enter the ballroom. I look at the brothers and we're at our table Jeff pulls out my chair and I sit down. I have a ring box and i'm freaking out. Matt noticed me freaking out I rush to the restroom crying. I'm greeted by Nikki.
Nikki's POV:
I look at Vanessa and she tells me what's going on. I tell the champion not to worry. We leave the restroom and rejoin our dates.
Jeff's POV:
I look at Vanessa worried. I tell Matt i'm taking a walk outside.
Matt's POV:
I look at Vanessa and she pours her heart out to me.
Vanessa's POV:
As i'm talking to Matt, i'm feeling so worried about Jeff. I tell Matt i'm leaving. I walk outside and Jeff turns around. We find a tree and sit under it. Jeff stands up and we walk around the country club. We stop at a stage and Jeff helps me up. He sings a song.
Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say
Take my breath away
Take my breath away
I get on the stage and sing.
Watching I keep waiting
Still anticipating love
Never hesitating
To become the fated ones
Turning and returning
To some secret place to find
Watching in slow motion
As you turn to me and say
My love
Take my breath away
We sing the song
Through the hourglass I saw you
In time you slipped away
When the mirror crashed I called you
And turned to hear you say
If only for today
I am unafraid
Take my breath away
Take my breath away
Watching every motion
In this foolish lover's game
Haunted by the notion
Somewhere there's a love in flames
Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn my way and say
Take my breath away
Take my breath away
As Jeff and I look in each others eyes, I feel sparks. As Jeff and I talk, I take out the ring box and I put it in Jeff's hand and run inside. Matt looks at me and we leave.