chapter 18

4 weeks had past and everyone had came back from where they where and met alarnia. Monica was finally recovered and alarnia was finally able to go home. Monica picked alarnia up for the first time without her having cords hanging off her. Monica cried happy tears as she cradled her sleeping daughter. As they went to walk out, they thanked the doctors and nurses who had help Monica and alarnia recover. When they got in the taxi they placed alarnia in the baby seat which chandler had gone home and gotten and chandler and Monica sat on either side of her.

Instead of arriving at their apartment the taxi dropped them off at their new place. “Why did we come here chandler?” Monica asked as she got out of the taxi .chandler didn’t say anything he just grabbed Monica hand and pulled her behind him with Monica holding alarnia in the baby carrier. When they walked in the door everyone shouted “welcome home!” Monica started crying, the house was fully furnished and everyone was there, Ross, Rachel, phoebe, Joey, Emma, the twins, Emma, Jason, mike, and Monica parents. Chandler took alarnia out of the carrier and everyone came over to her and started holding her and talking to her for the first time without cords hanging off her. After everyone had had a hold of the baby Ross decided to tour Monica around there now fully furnished and painted house. Chandler followed behind cradling sleeping alarnia in his arms. When they came to the final room, the play room which leaded of to the kid’s room, Monica stopped everyone “I don’t know what to say guy’s thank you so much for doing this” Monica said as she picked up jack and Erica. “It was chandler’s idea” Rachel said. Monica smiled and lent into chandler. “But you guys made it happen” chandler smiled. When they walked into alarnia’s room it was just as Monica had imagined it, she looked in Erica and jacks room and it was also the way she had imagined it. Monica begun to cry again, After everything that had happened she still had everything she had ever wanted, a loving husband, a beautiful house and 3 beautiful kids.

After everyone left, chandler put the twins in their new ‘first time beds” Monica watched as she held sleeping alarnia in her arms. When Monica turned off the lights in each room there were little fairy lights hanging from the roof in each room the lited up when the lights were turned off. Monica smiled as she watched her baby’s toss in turn in their new beds. After a while chandler and Monica decided to put alarnia in her crib. Monica put her down and covered her in a light pink blanket. “She’s still so tiny” chandler smiled as he hugged Monica. “I know she is so beautiful” Monica smiled. “As are you” chandler said as they walked out of the room. Monica smiled and kissed chandler passionately.

Later that night chandler woke up and looked at the clock to notice it was only 3am, he went to go back to sleep when he noticed Monica asleep who had alarnia sleeping in her arms. Chandler smiled at the sight as he pulled the blanket up so it was covering them both. As he was doing this Monica begun to stir before waking up. “What’s alarnia doing here, was she crying?” chandler said as he stroked Monica’s hair. Monica sat up slightly trying not to wake alarnia. “No, it’s just I never get to hold her without her being taken away from me, and I couldn’t sleep knowing she was in the other room” Monica smiled. Chandler smiled back and kissed alarnia’s head “Okay, well you go back to sleep, good night my beautiful’s” Monica smiled as she layed back down. Chandler put his arm around Monica and alarnia before drifting back off to sleep.

6 months had past and Joey had moved in to Monica and chandler old apartment, phoebe had given birth to the twins ‘Joseph and lily’ And Rachel was heavily pregnant with a baby boy.

*chandler and Monica’s house*

Chandler was finishing dressing the twins for day care, and Monica was feeding alarnia in her high chair down stairs. When chandler had finished dressing the twins he walked out to the kitchen to say good bye to Monica. Chandler started doing funny faces at alarnia and she begun to giggle, just as chandler was about to walk out the door Monica jumped out of her chair and ran to the bathroom to Chandler ran in after her. “Are you ok?” he said as he slightly knocked on the door opening it up slightly. Monica walked out of the bathroom and looked at chandler “What’s wrong?” chandler asked. It took a while for Monica to reply... “I think I’m pregnant”

The end.

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed the story. i know the endings rushed and not that good but i was to excited and i wanted to start my new story. And i was thinking about doing a sequal to this book so please comment if you want me too! i would still love feedback good or bad. Im uploading my new story soon its called "one and only" i hope you's read that to and give me as much support as yous have now! <3 love you guys!