chapter 12

After everyone went home, Monica was washing up all the dishes from the party whilst chandler was cleaning up all the rubbish. After chandler had finished he went to put sleeping Erica and jack to bed. When he came back out he noticed Monica asleep with her head on the bench near the sink with her hands still holding a plate and scrubbing brush in the water. Chandler chucked as he put the plate and the dish the sink, and picked Monica up, he chuckled to himself realising how difficult it was getting to pick Monica up. Monica stirred in his arms before going back to sleep and placing her head on his shoulder.

3 hours later chandler woke up to someone talking to someone and giggling. He turned over to notice Monica had jack and Erica in the bed with her. They both had their hands on Monica’s belly giggling, Monica looked over at chandler and smiled, “she kicking so much now” Monica said as jack placed his favourite teddy on her belly. “Aw that’s your little sister in there” chandler said as he rubbed jacks and Erica’s backs. Jack looked over at chandler “me big brother, ricka big sister” jack giggled still unable to pronounce his sisters name properly. “That’s right baby, you and Erica will be the baby’s big sister and brother” Monica smiled. Chandler removed the teddy and replaced it with his hand, chandler watch his hand move up and down as the baby kicked it “Wow she is kicking so much now” chandler said. “Yeah she has never kicked this much before”. “I’m so excited to meet her” chandler said as he kissed her belly, Erica and jack then copied what chandler was doing and kissed her belly too. Monica giggled “I’m very very excited to meet her” Monica said as a tear ran down her face. “What’s wrong mon?” chandler asked as he placed his hand on her belly, and again Erica and jack copied and placed there hand on her belly. “It’s just I never thought I would have this a husband, 3 kids and we are all so happy, I always imagined it but I never thought I would actually have this” Monica said wiping the tear from her face smiling. “Don’t be silly, I always knew you would have this, but i just never thought it would be with me” chandler smiled as Monica smiled back at him. “I love you so much” chandler said as he kissed Monica, “I wove mommy!” jack screamed as he kissed Monica. “I wove my mommy!” Erica said as she as well kissed Monica. Monica giggled as she rolled over and laid down with the twins.

*Ross and Rachel are now proposed and monica is 7 and half months pregnant*

The next day Monica, mike and phoebe, Were going baby shopping for their twins. “Do you want to get a cab” Monica asked as they walked out of the coffee house. “Nah it’s not that far from here, let’s just walk”

5 minutes later they came to an intersection and phoebe suddenly stopped “What wrong honey?” mike asked as he rubbed her back. “This is the street I grew up on” phoebe said as she stared down the street “oh I’m sorry pheebs we could have walked the other way if I knew we would come past this street, it properly brings back horrible memories” Monica said as she went to walk the other way. Pheobe stopped her “No, i want to walk down it” “but isn’t it dangerous” mike and monica questioned nearly in sinc. “no, no, just come’on” as phoebe begun to walk down the street mike and Monica clinged close to phoebe, they walked for about 2 minutes and they had no see anyone. After another minute of walking then begun to hear a slight kids voice yelling “mommy!” as they walked further down the street The kids voice become louder, before they came to an end and noticed a little 7 year old dark boy sitting in a box rocking back and forth holding a pillow screaming ‘mommy’. Phoebe ran over to him he started waving his hands at her “no please don’t hurt me please, please” he begged as tears flooded down his face, “no I’m not going to hurt you I promise” phoebe said as she put out her hand he touched her hand but quickly pulled it back “i want my mommy, i want my mommy” he started to cry, phoebe with tears running down her face asked “What happened to her? Where is she?” he looked up from his pillow “She’s dead” he silently said as he shivered, phoebe immediately hugged him. Mike and Monica watching over this had tears down there face. “What’s your name” phoebe said as she passed her his coat “Jason”. “Hold on” phoebe said as she ran over to Monica and mike, “We can’t just leave him here, we need to get him something to eat and somewhere to live” phoebe said wiping her face. Mike knew how much it must of phoebe to see the little boy like this, since this is what happened to her. “Okay we can bring him back to the apartment then” mike smiled, Monica smiled and waved to the boy, he waved back with a slight smile.

*phoebe and mikes apartment*                                                                                              

By the time they had all got back to phoebes and something to eat, Jason had a great big smile on his face laughing at the cartoons on the TV. Monica put her hand on phoebes shoulder as they all over watched Jason watching the TV “your a wonderful person phoebe” Monica smiled. Phoebe slightly smiled as she looked over at mike “What are we going to do now, we can’t just send him back to the streets” Mike looked at the boy over his shoulder then looked back at phoebe “We could take him to the foster care centre” mike smiled thinking it was a good idea. “No!” phoebe lashed out “Do you know how hard it is in the foster  system, that’s how I ended up on the street, because no one wanted me” Phoebe said slamming her hands on the table. Jason was still laughing at cartoons “I want to adopt him” phoebe said after 3 minutes of silence. Mike took a while to answer “Well if that’s what you really want, but you only met him today, what if he doesn’t want you to adopt him” mike said looking over at Jason who had a blanket wrapped around him whilst he watched TV, “Yes” phoebe said as she stood up “okay” mike said not really thinking.

Phoebe walked over to the boy and sat down next to him on the couch. “Thank you so much! I love your house!” Jason said as he hugged phoebe. “Now Jason how long have you been on the streets for?” phoebe said as she muted the TV. “3 months” Jason said as he continued to watch the muted TV. “How would you like to live here with me?” phoebe said turning Jason’s attention back to her “Would you be my new Mom? Because the day my mom died my dad said ‘someone will adopt you and they will become your new mommy and daddy, and then I never saw him again” Jason slightly said “Yes, yes I would” phoebe said. Jason’s face suddenly brighten up “Mommy” he said as he hugged phoebe. Monica and mike over watching had tears in their eyes. Jason walked over to mike and hugged him “dad?” he questioned looking up at mike. “...Yes I’m your dad” mike smiled as he too hugged him. Phoebe stood over Monica “This is going to be your aunty” Jason walked over to her and put his hands on her belly “Will the baby be my cousin?” Jason questioned looking up at mon. “Yeah” Monica smiled as she wiped a tear from her face.

3 weeks had past and everyone had met and accepted Jason in as part of there family.