chapter 4

2 months had past and Monica was now 6 months pregnant.

*coffee house*

Rachel, joey, ross, chandler and monica where all sittng at the coffee house, in there ushall spots, Rachel was on the sofa as well as monica and chandler who where cuddled up, and ross and joey sitting around the small table.

“ Wow mon, i can’t you believe your already 6 mounths pregnant” ross sad as he took a sip of his coffee.

“ yeah i know!” monica said as she placed her hand on chandlers which was place on her belly.

“ i can’t wait to meet our little girl” chandler said as he kissed monicas belly then kissed monicas head.

“ have you got any name picked out yet” Rachel said as she fed emma a razen

“ No? Acturlly we haven’t” monica said as she looked up at chandler wondering why they have not picked anynames.

“ We still have 3 mouths guys, we will have tim...” chandler was shortly cut off as mike and phoebe ran through the door.

“IM PREGNANT” phoebe yelled getting some stairs from some near y people

everyone stood up “ omg that’s great” they all chorused

“ well we started trying a few mounths ago, but then nothing was happening so we put it off, we started trying 1 mounth and a half ago.. and yeah.. now im pregnant!” phoebe giggled as he and mike sat down.

“ Aww you’s are so lucky.. only a mounth of trying, and you get pregnant?, me and chandler tryed for 3 years before we got a baby” monica said sadley

“ but Mon, we now have a little baby girl on the way, there is no need to be sad, we have her right in here” chandler comforted monica as he rubbed her belly.

“Aww” monica said as she rapped her hands around chandler and begun to kiss him.

Monica sat up and whispered in chandlers ear, chandlers eyes quickly opened wide as he stood up quickly getting monica up “ well were gonna go..and um..go”  chandler said as monica nodded repeatedly “ yeah” they walk quickly to the door

“hehehe, chandlers going to get lai...”

“JOEY! THATS MY SISTER!” ross yelled as he wipped his face of disgust.

Monica and chandler walked through their door ,dropped their stuff and begun to kiss passionately, chandler fell down onto the couch and monica fell ontop of him, there lips not yet parting

They heard someone walk through the door, Monica quickly sat up

“whats wrong” chandler dispontedley asked

“ when i fell down it pushed the baby into my bladder, and now i really need to pee” monica said as she rushed of to the bathroom.

chandler stood by the door waiting for her to come out, as she came out he grabbed her by her waste and pulled her towords him and he begun to kiss her passionley again.

“ hey.. jack was si.. i sorry am i interrupting somthing” the babysitter said as she burst through the door with the twins

chandler pulled monica away and turned around slowly “...no..” he said as he scratched his head, he couldn’t think of an exuse.

Monica walked up to the babysitter as she handed the twins to her

“ jack is ill, and has been throwing up” the babysitter said

“ aw my poor little man” chandler said as he took jack of monica.

“ okay thankyou” monica said as she shut the door and waved goodbye to the babysitter

monica and chandler swapt the babies over to each other, as monica begun to hug and rub jacks back.

“ honey, do you think you should really be around him if his sick, we don’t want anything happening to you it could make the baby sick” chandler said as he rubbed monicas back whilst holding Erica.

Monica lashed out at him “ CHANDLER YOU THINK IM NOT GOING TOWORDS MY SON JUST BECAUSE HIS SICK? IM HIS MOTHER I MENT TO BE THERE FOR HIM WHEN HIS SICK”

Chandler swallowed “ i just thought you didn’t want to risk anything?”

monica just shook her head and walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Later that night chandler was laying in bed reading his book, Monica then walked in after putting the twins to bed, she took of her robe and climed into bed next to chandler rapping her hands around him and snuggling up next to him “im sorry i lashed out of you..its just the hormones..” chandler put his book down and interrupted her “ i understand” he said as he kissed her, he went to pull away put monica pulled his face back and begun to kiss passiontley “ you know we didn’t get to finish what we started earlier “ monica said between kisses.

Chandler woke up and looked at the clock it was 2am, he looked beside him and monica waasnt laying there, he heard a big bang and crys coming from the next room, he got out of his bed and sprinted there, he came into  see monia had fallen over on her back between the two babys cribs, and jack was sitting in the crib covered in vomit.  He rushed over to Monica she was laughing a bit, then shortly begun to cry he helped her up “ what happend?” chandler asked as he hugged her tightly “jack..th-through up, and i-i-i went to get him out, but i fell down” she stuttered as she cryed

“haha..honey its okay” chandler said

“ its not funny!” monica lashed out “you never take anything serious” monica said as she stormed out to the bathroom to jack, chandler inhaled as he begun to change jacks sheets.

After Monica had cleaned up jack and put him to bed she crawled into bed next to chandler and started to laugh “i cant believe i fell over” chandler smiled as he placed his hand on her belly, monica then begun to cry “i cant believe i fell over”

chandler rolled his eyes and kissed Monica on the fore head “ wow, your hormones are all over the place mon” he laughed 

* AGAIN GUYS THERE IS SPELLING MISTAKES AND ERRORS, I WANT TO UPLOAD ALL THE CHAPTERS BEFORE I EDIT IT, BECAUSE IF I EDITED IT, IT WOULD TAKE LONGER TO UPLOAD *