chapter 14

*12 am*
*Monica’s and chandlers apartment*

Chandler walked into their door with jack and Erica sleeping in his arm, Monica waddled through the door as she rushed off to the bathroom, chandler laughed as he walked into the twins room and changed them and put them into their beds. Chandler walked into their room to see Monica struggling to take off her dress, she tried to reach for the back zip, but lost her balance, and begun to fall over, chandler rushed over to her and catched her “can you please help me unzip it” Monica wined as she turned around to face chandler, chandler chuckled as he tried to unzip it, the zip went down 4 cm and then budged and got stuck. “It’s stuck” chandler said as he tried to pull it down “WHAT?” Monica yelled. “It won’t unzip” chandler whispered trying to calm Monica down before she woke the twins “Well get it off, pleaaaase!” Monica whispered loudly. Chandler stood there for a while before he pulled both sides of where the zip was undone ripping the dress in half. When the dress dropped to the ground Monica sighed in relief “Was that hot or not?” chandler chuckled. Monica smiled and kissed chandler on the lips.

Half an hour later Monica was laying in her koala bear position on chandler as she did every night. “Remember our wedding night, how we couldn’t dance because of your shoes” Monica laughed as she removed her head from chandlers chest. “Yeah I do, I’m really sorry” Monica laughed its okay Can you believe we have been married for 6 years now” Monica smiled. “Been together for 8” chandler smiled as Monica placed her head back on chandler’s chest. “I can’t believe finally after 13 years Rachel and Ross are finally married” Monica said as she held her belly. “Yeah after all of the ‘we were on a break’ no we weren’t ‘yes we are’ crap” chandler laughed. Monica tossed and turned “I can’t get to sleep” Monica said still tossing. “Either can I” chandler smiled “WOAH!” chandler and Monica both said in sync. “What was that?” chandler asked. “The baby, she has never kicked that big before” chandler looked at the way monica was laying “maybe she doesn’t like your belly being up against mine” chandler said placing his hand on her belly. “I don’t care I do” Monica smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

The next day chandler was feeding the twins when they babysitter walked in “hey Mary, sorry I was going to call you but you won’t have the pick the twins up until 3 because I’m not working until then. “Okay that’s fine” the babysitter said as she waved good bye to the twins and left. Monica then walked out with a pile of paper in her arms. “What’s that for?” chandler asked as he put the twins on to the floor. “I got a phone call yesterday about a promotion to a better bigger restraint, and its closer to the new house and I’m so excited” Monica said as she placed the paper on the table “good for you” chandler smiled “after you went to sleep last night, I couldn’t get to sleep so I wrote my whole paper to hand in tomorrow, it’s very important” Monica said as she put on her coat and went to walk out the door. “Hey where are you going” chandler jumped up and said. “To the restraint, they need me to cook 2 meals that no one else could cook” Monica said, “No Monica you can’t handle it” chandler said grabbing her arm “I’ll be an hour chandler I’ll be fine” she said as she kissed his cheek and said goodbye.

4 hours had past and Monica was still at the restraint, the babysitter had already came and picked up the twins, he rang the restraint and Monica picked up “hey I’m sorry I had to cook some other meals I’m coming home now” chandler then hung up the phone and went to walk to his room when he noticed a big mess the twins had left. Chandler went over to clean up the toys when he noticed they had spilled there juice, he lifted up the cup to noticed Monica’s paper underneath covered in juice “OH KNOW!” chandler shouted he went to pick up the paper but it was so wet it ripped into mush on to the ground, chandler looked up to Monica walking through the door “hey honey” she said as she took off her coat and walked to where chandler was, chandler jumped up and ran to Monica “please please tell me you have another copy of the report” chandler said trying to stop Monica for looking at the mess “no.. Why? Chandler what happened?” Monica said knowing something had gone wrong “well I went over to find my cell phone at joeys and I left the twins alone for 5 minutes and they kind of spilt juice onto your paper, or your now mashed paper. “WHAAT!” Monica yelled “How could you let them do that? How could you leave them alone!” Monica yelled furiously at chandler “I’m sorry I had to find my cell phone so i could ring you because i couldn’t find the phone!” chandler yelled back. “I can’t believe you, you know chandler sometimes you can be so stupid!” Monica said as she looked at her mush paper. “I’m sorry I wasn’t think...” “That’s exactly right you never thing!” Monica yelled. “how i was supposed to know what happened to you, i had to ring you, last time you where late at the restraint you fainted and where out cold, I’m sorry for caring about my wife!” chandler yelled “can’t you just make another copy of the paper?” chandler said this time not yelling. “NO! That took me 8 hours I have to have that by this afternoon!” Monica yelled. “I’ll help you” chandler said. “NO YOU Can’t... OW.OW.OW!” Monica screamed “Omg are you ok” chandler said worried. “Yeah its probley just braxtin hicks contractions” Monica said waving her hands at chandler. “But Mon, look your water has broke” chandler said pointing at the pile beneath Monica. “What no it can’t be! I’m not even 8 months pregnant until tomorrow!” Monica said starting to cry, chandler grabbed her hand and they rushed out the door.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IF I GET SOME COMMENTS, ILL UPLOAD THE REST OF THE STORY BY THE END OF THE WEEKEND! SO PLEASE COMMENT!.