chapter 6

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, I HAVE BEEN OUT OF INTERNET BUT I HAVE FINISHED THE STORY AND IM UPLOADING ALL THE CHAPTERS NOW! <3 STILL WANT FEEBACK THOUGH <3

Later that day Monica Was at restaurant

“ i need some rice!”

“ David! I need riiiiii...ow”

“ ow...ow..ow” Monica screamed

No one even took notice off what they were all doing, they were so use to Monica yelling at them, that they adapted the habit to ignore her.

“OW!” Monica screamed

She noticed that no one was even paying attention to her, she through down the spatula to the ground, and still no one looked up from what they where doing.

“ ow,ow,ow,ow” Monica shouted as she struggled to reach the phone.

“ hello? Chandler, get to the restraint!” Monica shouted into the phone

“ What? Whats wrong? Why” chandler paniced

*5 minutes later*

“ monica!?” chandler said as he went to push the door to get to the kitchen

“ sorry you can’t go to the kitchen” a waitress said as she put her hands up to stop him

“ my wife’s in there! I will go in there” chandler said as he pushed past the lady

When chandler got through the door he ran over to Monica who was sitting on the chair calmly

“ w-whats wrong?” chandler panicked

“ oh its just every now and again i get these PAAAAINS!” Monica shouted as another pain hit her.

“ omg are you going into labour?” chandler said as he rushed her out of the restraint

*maternity ward*

Monica sat on the bed at the hospital, with no more pain, chandler rubbed her thigh as they waited for the doctor to come back with results.

“hi Monica, you where experiencing braxson hicks contractions” the doctor said as she check monicas blood tempature

“ ok thankyou doctor” chandler said as he placed his hand on monicas belly.

*coffee house*

Phoebe, Rachel, joey , ross and mike Where all sitting on the couch

“ hey mon, hey chandler” they all chorused

“ hey” the both said as they sat down

“ where have you’s been, we went up to your apartment before and you wernt there” phoebe questioned

“ Monica had fulse labour” chandler said as he put his arm around monica

“ really! Omg! Where is the baby?” joey said very excited

“ no Joey FULSE labour, or in other words braxtin hicks contractions, plus im only 7 months pregnant im no where near going into labour” monica corrected

“ oh, i had them too” Rachel said as she sat up and put down her coffee “but they only lasted for like 5 minutes”

“what? Mine lasted for like 45 minutes?” Monica sat up and stated

“ really? I have never known anyone’s who have lasted that lon...”

Chandler cut Rachel off before she could say anything that would worry Monica more

“ lets go mon” chandler said as he pulled her up of the sofa, they went to walk out the door, chandler turned around to look back at the gang “Thanks alot Rachel! Now she is going to be worried all night” chandler whispered loudly as he walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Monica and chandlers apartment*

Later that night Chandler and Monica where bathing the twins “i can’t believe there already 3” Monica said as she washed the soap of Erica’s head. “Yeah, it seems like just yesterday i was freaking out about there being 2 of them” chandler chuckled “I can’t believe you’re already 7 months pregnant too” Monica smiled as chandler took jack out of the bath “i know” Monica smiled as she too took out Erica.

Monica finished dressing Erica and put her down in her crib as did chandler with jack, “ we should start buying some first time beds and some baby gates, because jack keeps climbing out” Monica said as her and chandler walked out of the twins room “Yeah, ha-ha, So what do you want to do? Wanna watch a movie” chandler said as he cleaned up the baby toys. “ nahh, I’m pretty tiered after today i think I’m just going to go to bed” monica said as she attempted picking up the toys, not being able to due to her giant belly “ok, ill clean up these and ill be in there soon” chandler said as he kissed her.

When chandler walked into the room he noticed Monica was already fast asleep still with her shoes on, chandler smiled went and took her shoes off and climbed into bed next to her, 10 minutes had past and chandler was drifting off to sleep, he was uruptley awoken as the lamp on Monica’s side of the bed turned on, chandler looked over to her trying to adjust his eyes to the light. “Whats wrong?”

Chandler asked as he sat up. “What Rachel said, do you think it’s not normal to have brixtin hack contractions for that long?” Monica said as she too sit up, slightly struggling. “ i knew you would worry about this, the doctor would have told if something was wrong” chandler said as he brushed his hair back “well I didn’t even tell her how long i had them for, so maybe its not normal..and” chandler stopped her talking before she got all upset again “honey, she’s going to be fine, she has been through alot and shes such a stong baby, she’s like her mom” chandler laughed as he kissed her belly then kissed monica “Don’t worry” chandler whispered. Monica nodded slightly as she turned off the light and layed back down, chandler layed don too placing his arms around monica placing them on her belly.