chapter 11

2 weeks had past and Monica was now 7 and 2 weeks pregnant, and Ross and Rachel where now living together.

*coffee house*

Ross, chandler and Joey where all sitting in there usual places at the coffee house.

“so When are you going to pop the question Ross” Joey laughed. “Yes for the fourth time, I might add” chandler laughed as he did his and joeys hand shake. Ross sarcastically laughed “I’m not”. “What? What do you mean ‘you’re not’ Rachel’s your girlfriend and you love her? You have been married once already” joey said chuckling as he finished. “Well believe me I want too, But if we where to get married...” “Again” chandler laughed cutting Ross off.  Ross rolled his eyes “As I was saying if we get married and something where to happen between us again, it would be even harder for Emma and the baby” ross said sadly. “Ross You and Rachel have been back together, ‘on a break’, broken up, married in Vegas, yous have even had a baby together, and even though you not in a relationship you have still manage to stay best friends, so even if this doesn’t work out, you will always be there for you children” chandler smiled. “Yeah I guess you right” Ross said as Monica and Rachel walked in. “Hey Ross Susan called about Ben this weekend” Rachel said as she sat on his lap. “What about Ben?” Monica questioned as she lent in to chandler. “Its Ben tenth birthday this weekend and Susan and carol have to go away to some ‘thing’ so we get Ben”. “That’s so great! I haven’t seen him in 3 years, He hasn’t seen the babies since they were born” Monica smiled. “Yeah well since they moved to California, I have had to fly over to see him every month because he was too young to board a plane alone, but now his ten he can come” Ross smiled as he placed his hand on Rachel still completely fat stomach. “That’s so great” chandler smiled “I have missed him”. “So what are you going to do for his birthday?” Monica questioned. “Well we are going to throw a big party, with mom, dad, all of you’s and some of bens friends from his old school, we aren’t sure where will have it yet though, and we are not sure what we are actually going to do. Monica jumped up from chandlers arms “You can have it at our apartment, and ill plan the whole thing!” Monica yelled excitedly. “Honey are you sure you will be able to handle it?” chandler laughed as Monica lay back in his arms. “Yes” Monica snapped. “Well only if you can handle it Mon” Ross said as he and Rachel stood up and said goodbye and left.

*bens birthday weekend*

Chandler woke up to the noise of a balloon busting, he walked out to the living room to see the whole apartment covered in streamers and balloons with a giant banner saying “happy birthday Ben” he then look over to the couch to Monica staring half asleep, staring blowing up balloons “Monica have you been up all night doing this?” chandler asked as he sat down next to her. Monica didn’t reply she continued to stare into the distance. “Monica?” chandler nudged. “w-what? Oh yeah I couldn’t sleep knowing there was so much to be done” Monica said as she finally stopped staring and looked at chandler, “Honey, I could have helped you with this, this morning you should have been sleeping, you have to control a heap of sugar high ten year olds”. “I’ll be fine, I’m awake” Monica said as she walked off into the twin’s room to get them ready. After chandler finished putting out the food he walked into the twin’s room wondering what was taking Monica so long, he walked in to see Monica falling asleep as she was dressing jack on the baby table “Mon do you want to have a rest before everyone comes, no one will be here for at least an hour” Monica’s head shot up “No no no I’m awake, I’m awake” she said as she continued to dress jack.

*1 hour later*

Monica was wrapping bens present as she heard a knock at the door; she went to get up but slipped falling on to her bottom. “Omg Mon, are you ok?” chandler said as he rushed over and opened the door. “I’m fine, I’m fine” Monica said as he and chandler walked to the door. They opened the door to see Ross, Rachel, Emma and Ben. “Happy birthday Ben!” Monica and chandler both shouted “Aunt Monica! You’re pregnant?” Ben said as he hugged both Monica and chandler. “Yeah I am” Monica laughed as she shut the door behind Ross and Rachel. “Where are my cousins?” Ben asked as he dropped his bags. “Oh there napping but it’s about time they get up, I’ll go get them” chandler said as he walked off to the twins room. “Wow Ben you have gotten so big” Monica said as she compared Monica up against her “Yeah well you haven’t seen me in 3 years” Ben said as he sat down next to Monica. “But we have talked on the phone” Monica giggled as she passed Ben his present. Ben ripped open the present. “WOW! LIGHTING CAR RACING FOR THE XBOX AND CALL OF DUTY, THANKS AUNT MONICA” Ben said “Don’t forget to thank uncle chandler too” Ross Said as Ben hugged Monica. “Whoa? I think the baby just kicked me” Ben laughed as Monica smiled and placed his hand on her belly. “I think she likes you” Monica smiled. “Yeah I must be her favourite cousin” Ben laughed as chandler walked out with the twins. Chandler put the twins on the ground as Ben ran over to them “They have gotton so big” he said as he begun to play with them. 20 minutes later everyone had arrived, Ben was playing with his friends, and Monica was yelling over top of the screaming trying to organise party games. Chandler looked over to Monica to see her face going pale, he ran over to her just as she was about to faint “Mon you need to have rest, your almost fainted again” chandler said as he leaded Monica to the table. “Okay, I feel so dizzy” Monica said as she sat down. “Well Monica you have had no sleep and your truing to organised sugar crazed kids, i thinks it’s common that you’re dizzy” chandler laughed as he rubbed her back.