Tissues Inhaler: A New CondiShAWN is in Bloom

(A/N: That is such a weird ship name 😂😂. This was a request on DA, so enjoy!)

Tissue's POV:
I figured not many people would come to this party, considering the fact that the person hosting is Toilet, so I decided to go. Holy moly I was wrong. People from all around were there! I was nervous everyone would judge me in there by my condition, (A/N: You mean, CONDISHAWN 😂) and they will. I've never met a single person in my life who understood! Cause no one has such a contagious condition like I do... they all think I'm disgusting... Well, anyways, I don't think that I have a great way of interacting with others, AKA, sneezing on them and sounding nasal.

I creeped in, my shaggy white hair brushed against the wall, and I hastily sat in a seat. I looked up, and saw that there was a girl sitting across from me. She had puffy short pink hair, and looked at me. "Can I help you?" She asked, her voice sounding as if it were being auto tuned. "Well, no, I was just wondering if I could sit here! *sniff*" The girl shook her head in disbelief. "You're disgusting! Why are you here? That voice is nasal, and I'm gonna need you to sit somewhere else. I don't want myself catching a sickness." I shook my head. "But, you don't understand! I'm always like this!" She gave an even more disgusted face. "ALWAYS?" I nodded. "I can't help it. It's my con-di-shaw-ACHOOO!" I sneezed. "Sorry." She felt her face, which was now covered in snot and saliva, and screamed. "EWWWWW! That's it, JUST SIT HERE! I'm going to clean this off, and be as far away as possible from YOU!"

She stood up, and hastily stormed away towards the bathroom. I sighed and put my head down. 'It's not my fault... I'm not even sure what this condition is, for gods sake! How am I ever gonna make any friends?!' I thought, feeling terrible for sneezing on that girl. I mean, I didn't mean it! It just... Happens! Spontaneously! I can't help it... I sat with my arms around and continued to lie my head down, my face planted into the table.

After a while, I felt a hand touch mine. I gasped, then looked up. "You alright? You're just sitting here by yourself." A girl with an inhaler in her hand, and short red hair smiled down at me. "Yeah, I'm fine. You wanna.." I motioned over to the empty seat across from me. "Oh... oh yeah, okay! Sorry, Im not used to other people ACHOO talking to me!" She sniffled and smiled at me. "No worries, me either." I responded. "So what's your name?" She nasally asked. "Tissues, I'm from Inanimate Insanity. Yours?" "Asthma Inhaler, I'm from Object Twoniverse."

She gasped. "You're THE Tissues? The one with that one condishawn?" THE Tissues? It's not like I was famous or anything, I was the first voted off anyways. "Um, yeah? I didn't think I was that special, I was off the show pretty early anyways." She shook her head. "No, you don't understand. I'm not talking about you being from II, I'm talking about the condishawn. I'm pretty sure I have it, considering I'm allergic to almost EVERYTHING, and have caught so many sicknesses and all!" I raised an eyebrow. Allergic to EVERYTHING? "Allergic to what?" She started, "Well, that table, that girls outfit, grass, trees, comforters, party planners, animals-" "WOAH WOAH, I get it. That's a lot of stuff! I didn't think a person could be allergic to party planners though... you may not want to talk to Party Hat any time soon..."

She nodded, taking note of that. "I think I have it because I've recently been sneezing ALOT. Like, a lot. My nana back home thought I didn't, but I for one think I do." Well, she realizes that you sneeze a lot for other illnesses too, right? Then again, her voice has the same nasally tone as mine... it's kinda cute, to be honest. "Okay, maybe you do, but I didn't come to the party to be giving doctors conclusions to random people." She nodded. "I understand. But what DID you come here for? I mean, I met you sitting here with your head in your arms, so it obviously wasn't to dance or interact with anyone."

What DID I come for? I guess she's right, I'm not a very interactive person. "Well, I came because I thought there wasn't going to be many people here, knowing the host's name is Toilet. So I came, but man was I wrong." She started to laugh. "I came for the same reasons! Well, I mean, you didn't really want to interact much, but look at you now! We're having a normal *ACHOO* conversation!" Hey, I guess we are! "I've never had a conversation this long with another person before!" She giggled. "That's funny! Me either! Even if I did, it'd probably be with someone related to me." Man, we were really alike! Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea to come after all! "So, wanna be friends or something?" I asked.

She smiled. "Sure! Never had one before!" I nodded. I haven't either. "Well, it's a first for both of us! Wanna hang out at that new FroYo place afterwards?" She shook her head. "I'm kinda allergic to frozen yogurt. And self serve restaurant." Oh yeah, forgot about that too. "You're not allergic to brick houses, are you?" She smiled. "No, I wouldn't be able to live in my own house if I was. I'm also not allergic to carpets or leather couches, just FYI." I sighed in relief, knowing I had both of those. "Perfecto! My place after the party then?" She nodded. "Sounds perfect!"

I smiled back at her, and we kinda just sat there the rest of the night talking about random stuff about each other. She revealed to be sorta feeble like me, which I'm completely okay with. She also is allergic to... the sun?

"Are you a vampire or something?" I had asked her. "Ha, nah. That'd be kinda cool though. I mean, I can see dead people." She can even see DEAD PEOPLE? This girl is so cool! So awesome! So... pretty! Wait, why did I just think that? I just met her! "That's COOL!" She tilted her head. "Cool? It's weird! People don't usually think seeing dead people is cool, they think it's weird!" Weird? I say it's pretty cool! "Well, if you hadn't noticed, I'm not like normal people! And that's why I think you're a pretty great girl!" She blushed. "Really?" I blushed a teensy bit too. "Yeah! Of course!"

Then we realized that the party and music had just stopped, no everyone was heading towards, well, wherever they were going after. I held Asthma Inhaler's hand, and the rest of the night, we just watched Netflix at my place. And NO, it wasn't one of those 'Netflix and Chill' sessions (Just to clarify 😂😂) . Just friends. For now, at least.

(A/N: So, what did you guys think? I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote the last chapter! Sorry about that, btw. Taking requests! So if you have a pairing you want me to do, just suggest it below! See ya next time! Remember to comment what you thought and rate!)