PenPencil and Eratch: Finding Our Girls

Pen's POV:
Pencil is SOOOO amazing, bruh. She has an awesome personality, she's really hot, she's super nice, most of the time at least, and Eraser is dating her best friend! What more could you want? Me and Eraser sat over at one of the couches in the corner, waiting for our dates to come through the door. Any minute now.

We continued to wait, when finally, the door opened. They were there, Pencil looking the most beautiful I'd ever seen. She had her pink hair curled, a piece twirled up and bobby pinned into the back. Instead of a silver headband, she had a sparkled silver belt around a frilled orange dress. It may have been a bit too classy, but she looked beautiful any ways. They must not have seen us, because they walked straight up to TB, Match and Pencil in the front, followed by their companions, Ruby, and Bubble. I wonder where Ice Cube and Book went? Whatever.

Pencil started to talk to him, his face super red. Did he LIKE my girlfriend? Or HIS girlfriend? I doubted it. They looked like they had just found something out, because they were all smirking. Then suddenly, TB got up and screamed something. I couldn't make it out, but I thought I heard Golf Ball's name. Then, as he turned around, he FREAKING SAW GB STANDING THERE BEHIND HIM FROM THE BATHROOM. This is the best show ever! Even if it is pretty far away. Then he ran away.

Eraser's POV:
Man, me and Pen are totally HOOKED for the night! So much drama and romance! Right now we're watching Pencil and Match. Ah, Match. Such a beauty. Her silky, red hair was wrapped in a bun, tightly wrapped by a braid. She was wearing a tank top and a flowy, silky skirt, both a peach color. She looked absolutely stunning, and I'm glad I asked her out. Her stubbornness makes her awesomer, in my opinion, if that's even a word.

We continued to watch as Golf Ball ran after a devestated Tennis Ball, and DANG we need some popcorn up in this bitch! Pencil and Match ran up to window on the other side of the room to see, but we couldn't see them anymore! Pen turned to me and asked, "Should we actually go talk to them and see what's happening up close?" I nodded.

We got up and ran to try to find them in the endless crowd of guests. We pushed through everyone, when we realized we were in a totally different section of the building! We were in some kind of hallway, and some guy with dark, curly hair and a green t-shirt just ran into what looked like a supply closet. I shrugged and was about to run back into the main room with Pen. I looked next to me and I said, "Alright, let's go back. They're obviously not here." "Um, what are you talking about?" It wasn't Pen! It was some girl with short blonde hair! "Um, never mind!" She looked at me funny and opened the supply closet. WHERE WAS PEN?!? I looked around frantically, and ran back into the room.

Pen's POV:
Where was Eraser?!? He was just next to me a minute ago! I realized I accidentally went into the back door, and I saw Needle and Snowball making out in a dumpster. I slowly turned around and walked away, trying to forget what I just saw. Wait, wasn't Needle dating Coiny? Yay, more drama, baby! Unless I missed it, which I hope I didn't! I just needed to find me sweet Pence-Pence! I went back into the room, and once again went through the swarm of people, when I saw a flash of pink hair. Eraser's tips!

I started to run towards him, and tapped on his shoulder. "There you are, dude!" Wait a minute, those aren't pink tips... ALL of the hair was pink! Some chick with her pink hair in a ponytail turned around, and yelled, "Did you just call me dude? I'm trying to talk to Yin-Yang, thank you!" A guy with half of his hair white, half black, was staring at me, an angered face plastered onto him. "She's a BEAUTIFUL. GIRL. Are you blind?" I shrieked, "I'm so sorry! I thought you were my friend Eraser from farther away!" I walked away, and started to look again, when finally I saw him, freckles and all, running frantically towards me.

I started to run towards him, and yelled, "DUDE, WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME?" He yelled back, "I SHOULD ASK YOU THE SAME THING!" I shook my head, and yelled over the music, "Well, let's go find Pence-Pence and Match!" He agreed by a nod of his head, and we ran off.

Eraser's POV:

We ran, together this time, towards the other end of the room, when FINALLY we reached the other side, where we saw all (6 this time!) 6 Freesmarters! We scurried over, panting in the process, and we both kissed our girl friends. "We're so sorry. We tried to catch up, *pant* but so many *pant* obstacles!" Match hugged me and comforted, "It's alright babe. But be, like, NOT late next time! We were, like, worried sick!" Pencil nodded in agreement, also hugging Pen.

"Like, yeah! But we totally forgive you, bae!" Pencil and Match turned our heads towards the window, and Match squealed, "Isn't nerdy, awkward love, like, the cutest?" I looked down, and saw TB and GB making out and chatting on and off. They both looked so happy, it made me want to explode! And I usually NEVER talk like that!

I replied, "Of course babe! It's the cutest! But if anything, you're definitely the cutest!" Match's face softened. "Awww, darling! You're the sweetest!" Then the rest of the night, us four hung out and DIDN'T get lost this time!

(A/N: Ha Ha! I surprised you guys with a double feature! Did you expect this? Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. But who cares? It's finally here! I decided to do something different, and make them their girlfriends already. Did you like this? Or should this be thrown into a dump? Please let me know, and remember to like, and comment anything you liked or didn't like!)