I sent a quick text to the guys. I whistled, and D, and G came running. I wiped them clean, and placed them back in their cage. I felt a sense of relief wash over me. This shit was over for the most part. I shut everything down, and made my way to my car.
**********
Christon
I stepped out the elevator and I could hear Cha, Jenn, Aug, Ben, and Jay all laughing and talking. I made my way towards the commotion.

"Are ya'll good?" I questioned, looking at all of them.

A chorus of yeahs, and an asshole came from Jenn. I shook my head at her foolishness. I didn't have time for the bullshit, or her attitude right now. I just wanted to get away and relax.

"Cha, yo fainting, shocked ass good?" I questioned, chuckling a lil bit.

She rolled her eyes and flipped me off.

"At least my baby was worried about me. Ole ugly light skinned ass self. I hope the baby has Jenn attitude and not yours" she retorted, pushing my chest.

I let out a small chuckle, and made my way to Jenn.

"Blue Blue, hey boo!" I squealed, mustering up the best girl voice I could.

The look on her face read pissed, relieved, and scared, but mostly pissed.

"I'm thankful you are okay, but the way my nerves are set up I don't want to deal with you. I'll ride with B and J, or Aug and Cha."

"I was doing my job though Jenn. Protecting you, and my unborn."

I placed a kiss on her cheek.

She nodded her head and side stepped me. I shook my head. I hugged Cha, and kissed her forehead. I dapped Aug, and asked him to make sure Blue got back in one piece.

I made my way outside, and my phone was ringing. I looked down and it was my backbone.

"Mama"

"She's pregnant son- but look-at it this way; it's all over and done with." She spoke, causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.

I swear this woman was psychic or something.

"No, I'm not psychic. A mother just knows, and you'll understand when your daughter is born"

"Ma, I ain't having no daughter. Nope, not even happening. I'll shoot somebody son out here for making my baby girl cry. Please, I don't need another Jenn." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"You'll be happy with whatever the good man above blesses you with. I just called to say I know Raf died, but he left everything to the girls. His part of the Cartel, and everything he's ever owned is split between Gab, Lani, and China." She replied, sounding like she was puffing something.

"Ma, what you smoking?"

"Nothing" she mumbled, letting out a string of coughs.

"Kamila, what you smoking woman?" I shouted, hitting the lock to my car.

"Something" she answered, exhaling again.

"Something like what?" I questioned, cranking the car.

"Damn son, I'm smoking yo loud and drinking the rest of Aug Hen. Now who gone check me boo?" She laughed.

"You cut off from hanging with the girls. Got you sounding like some hoodlum." I grumbled, putting my foot in the gas.

"Slow ya ass down son. You got a woman and a child. I'll save you a blunt, or half. It depends. I'm already on the third one. That extendo, chile that did damage. But bring me some cookie dough ice cream, Mumbas, Peach Tea Snapple, and some Honey BBQ twists." She chuckled, hanging the phone up.

I looked at my phone and chucked it in my cup holder. My phone lit up and it was a text fro my mom.  It was a list of what she asked for with a cheesing emoji. I hated they showed her how to use texting.

I would deal with Jenn later. Right now I was focused on getting these snacks and figuring out my next few moves. Since all the craziness was over and done with it....I was considering putting this shit down for good.

I owed Jenn and my junior that much....

Hey babies,

It's been a long time coming. But it's an update. The epilogue is next. Sadly my first baby has come to an end. I want to cry-but I'll live. Lol. Thank you to everyone that's been commenting, voting, and adding my book(s) to their library. It's appreciated, I love you for rocking with me! Excuse any mistakes.💛 -C.Pacino