Chapter 9 - Journey with The Beloved.

A note to readers before I write - this is pretty important and its only for the people that directly know me so if you dont, just IGNORE and read on. Please would people from my class NOT write I love Sir Andrew on all the boards as the teachers are getting a little bit suspicious. Thank you.

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9 - Journey

That was a fun lesson. I thought to myself as I climbed the long sixty six stair journey to Mr Roberto. I think things aren't as bad as I thought. I walked into sir's class - only to find it empty. I quickly Checked the science staffroom - also empty. Why had he called me then? I turned around, apparently quite depressed, and walked straight into a handsome guy who just happened to look EXACTLY like Mr Roberto.

"Seriously Mara, do you really just love to make accidental physical contact with me? I genuinely thought that you weren't like the other girls..." Sir teased playfully.

I shook my head shyly and took a good look at him. Was this really my teacher? There he stood, in casual jeans and a shirt, with the dim corridor lights bringing out hidden undertones in his ruffled ash-blond hair. His eyes, reflecting the yellowy light, showed a green blend... huh.  

Okay, I didn't think I could deny it any longer -

I had one hot biochemistry teacher.

Something about the way I was looking at him must have been inappropriate because he seemed taken aback and began moving nervously, chuckling at the same time. He quickly walked into his classroom and grabbed a big bag.

"Okay, let's go." he said whilst thrusting the heavy-looking bag on to his shoulder. 

I blinked twice.

"umm where?" I asked.

He seemed a little irritated as if I was supposed to magically know why my biochem teacher was dressed to impress and asking me to go with him - (not that I would mind...) I'm not psychic.

He began to laugh while I just continued to look at him. If I were to describe him, I'd say: Hot and completely insane, I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry I'm laughing at you, it's just that your expression is worth gold, I - didn't I already tell you? My motorbike isn't working and so I had to take a lift here but I don't know how to get back and as you already know, the school internet isn't working and I am not from this area - I've lived in oxford."

"So..." I was still confused.

"... So it would be great if I could accompany you on the bus journey back home."  

I think at this point my jaw was on the floor. Was my teacher really asking me to take him home? Okay, he was my neighbour so it made sense, but still...

He looked to me like a puppy that'd lost his way.

I don't think I'd mind taking him home - but what about all the girls on the bus stop? I mean, none of them come my way but they'd still see us together and think all sorts of things - but did I really care? Of course I cared! He's my teacher!

He seemed to have read my mind and replied that we should leave a bit later than usual.  

"Why don't you start your homework for now. Sorry for the inconvenience, would you like to call your mother to tell her you'll be a bit late?" I nodded solemnly, and then shook my head.

"No credit" I frowned.

"Take mine" he said holding out an iPhone in my direction. Oh great, I really was pathetic at trying to work those ugly boxes of microchips and touch screens - I didn't want to look stupid in front of him.