"Otou-san is alive. He is alive. I didn't kill him. I didn't kill him" sobbing Shoichi. He hug Senri as tight as he could. Spanner smiled and patting Shoichi's shoulder.

"Yeah. You didn't kill him at all. But we need to treat him as soon as possible. We don't want he lose blood too much"  said Spanner. Shoichi nodding his head and pick up his father. Slowly both of them walking out the door. But their movement stopped by a person. It's was Alaude.

"Where are you going, herbivores? I will arrest you because of your crime, kidnapping and abusing. " stated Alaude, already bring out his handcuff.

"Wait! Who are you? Where are you from? I need to send my Otou-san to hospital first." Said Shoichi, a bit desperate.

"hn. I'm from Vongola famiglia" Stated Alaude.

"Vongola? So you know what happen here? Could you tell us what have happen? Where's Byakuran-san, Nagi and Tsuna? " asked Spanner, curiosity caught him.

"Byakuran is dead. Both of them in hospital now. Vongola have already defeated the Gesso Famiglia. Now, I need to arrest everyone who involve in this crime." Said Alaude. He command the CEDEF's member to arrest all people in the Basement including Shoichi and Spanner. While Senri will be treated before being captured.

Spanner and Shoichi try to speak something but cut by three man. One take Senri from Shoichi and the other two held Spanner and Shoichi's both hand. They handcuff them.

"Wait! Hold on. Let us go. Let us see Tsuna-kun and Nagi-chan first. I want to take care of them. They had already promised me that they will let me live with them." Said Shoichi, desperately. He just want to meet them so much.

"Release us. We help them in here. Didn't they tell you?" said Spanner.

"They have said so but I will never let you escape from the punishment. " stern Alaude. Then Alaude order the three man to proceed their work. Both of Spanner and Shoichi struggling but fail. Instead they were bought to a van outside the Basement. Then they been send to CEDEF prison in Italy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Vongola Mansion in Italy.

It's been a week passed and Tsuna already discharge from hospital. Now he is resting at his room while Miyoshi keep accompany him. Something have bothering Tsuna since last week but he keep it himself because no one even Nagi didn't talk about Shoichi. (if you read it well, Tsuna didn't know that Spanner have help him too, he was unconscious all the time) He couldn't help himself from not to worrying about Shoichi.

"Mi-kun, I have a question. Can you be honest with me? " said Tsuna as he look straight at Miyoshi eyes, who are currently lying beside him. Both of them were lying on their bed.

"What is it Tsu-kun?" asked Miyoshi.

"Do you know Shoichi onii-san? The one in the basement." Asked Tsuna.

"Yeah, I know him. Why?" said Miyoshi, his hand were holding Tsuna's hand. Patting it slowly.

"where is he? What happen to him? No one have ever talk about him. He is alright, right?" asked Tsuna, hoping Miyoshi will answered him honestly.

Miyoshi shocked with the question. He didn't want to answer but he must because Tsuna usually will not give up until he get what he want.

"He..he being arrest by CEDEF. All of the people related to Gesso Famiglia are arrested." Said Miyoshi. He know this will hurt Tsuna. Nagi have told them everything that happen there. Nagi also tell them about Tsuna's and her promised toward Shoichi.