Special Chapter

Gesso Basement : Spanner room (4 hours later)

Spanner opened his eyes slowly then he blinked his eyes for a moment, trying to remember what happen before he unconscious. But his mind feel blank. The last thing he remember is he try to fight Byakuran. Realizing this, he shoot his body up frantically. He look at his surrounding only to be welcomed by mess room. There are several wall crumble and all the furniture are not in the same place as he remember. Then he could see his computer is beside him and automatically  he look at his workshop door. It opened.

"No. It couldn't be" mumbled Spanner as he walking toward the workshop and find out that all of his Gola Moscas disappear. He slap his forehead.

"arhh.. It must be Byakuran who controlled me. The Gola Moscas can't move without my instruction." Said Spanner, regret because he can't fight Byakuran's mind control technique. Suddenly he remember Shoichi and Nagi.

"wait! Where Shoichi and Nagi?" asked Spanner to himself. He walk back to his room and try to search for both of them. Then he found Shoichi sitting beside his bed with his bang hiding his eyes. He just sit there doing nothing but Spanner could see Shoichi's mouth mumbling something. Besides Shoichi, there is a man bloody and unconscious on the floor. Spanner run toward Shoichi.

"Shoichi, what happen? Shoichi.. shoichi.. could you hear me?" asked Spanner as he shook Shoichi's body but still Shoichi didn't response to him. He observed Shoichi's face and shock. Shoichi's eyes were wide and trembling. His pupil smaller than before and look like in shock. Then he try to listen what Shoichi is mumbling.

"I..kill..my..own..otou-san.. I'm..a..murdurer." mumbled Shoichi, still ignoring Spanner who is holding his shoulder. When Spanner heard this immediately his head look at the man on the floor.

"This is Shoichi's otou-san?" said Spanner, unbelief. Then he go to the man, he try to check the man. After he has done the check up, he let out a relieved sigh.

"He is alright. Just a slight injuries. Maybe Shoichi use the red needle and think he had already killed his otou-san. I just lie to him about the red needle will kill someone. It's only give more sedative toward  the victim than the blue one. The red one just let the victim sleep more than 8 hours and they will look like dead. " said Spanner. Then he walk toward Shoichi back.

Spanner sigh then said " just how idiot you can be huh shoichi? Didn't you check your Otou-san before do a conclusion?"
Shoichi still in his stated didn't change at all after Spanner speak. Spanner start to worried. He need to let his friend out of depression. Spanner embraces Shoichi.

"Shoichi.. Shoichi, you need to hear me. You not at fault at all. You didn't kill you Otou-san" said Spanner softly.

"I.. kill..Otou-san" mumbled Shoichi again.

"No shoichi no.. Your father still alive. You can check it yourself" said Spanner.

"Otou-san still alive?" asked Shoichi with shaken voice.

"Yes. Your Otou-san still alive. Let us check him if you don't believe me" said Spanner again.

"I want to see Otou-san" said Shoichi, begging.

"look, he is there. You can see right? He still breathing." Said Shoichi while pointing to Senri.

"I can see him. I can see him. Otou-san!" shouted Shoichi then he let go of Spanner and hug his father. He start to cry.