"We got you back Tsunayoshi-kun "

Gesso Basement : In the alley.

"What is the condition there?" asked Shoichi to the microphone inside his clothes. He is currently walking through the alley toward the laboratory. Spanner is the only one who stay at his room, supervise and coordinate Shoichi and Nagi. He hacking Gesso network to connect his computer to the cctv and secret doors.

"There are two people guarding the laboratory door and two people guarding inside the laboratory. The four of them wearing white coat, and white mask. " reported Spanner.

Shoichi shocked when he heard this, his father must be one of them. He let his bang hide his eyes. Nagi noticed the difference in Shoichi's face, she hold Shoichi's hand tightly.

"We need to do this Shoichi onii-san. I know it's hard. We will not hurt them right, we just need them to unconscious just like what Spanner onii-san had said." said Nagi, try to reassure Shoichi. They need each other support so that their plan can be done.

"You're right Nagi-chan. We can do this. Thank you" said Shoichi with a smile.

"Spanner, is there anyone walking at the alleys? What about Byakuran-san, is he there?" asked Shoichi to Spanner.

"No, the alleys clear. Byakuran-san also not there. He in his bed, sleeping. You can start now." Said Spanner.

"Here we go" said Shoichi, slowly walking along the alleys toward the laboratory. Nagi nodding her head and slowly following Shoichi from the back.

After a few minutes past, they could see the door of the laboratory.

"Spanner onii-san is true, there two person standing at the door." Whisper Nagi. Shoichi nodding his head.

"Go first Nagi-chan" said Shoichi while hiding at the wall. Nagi start to running toward the two man. The two man realize Nagi's footstep, they chase over Nagi. When one of them get to captured Nagi, suddenly two boomerang are unleash behind them. The boomerang the shoot the small bullet to the two man back causing them to bend their body and let Nagi free because of the ache at their back. Second later both of the man already on the ground, unconscious.

"Sorry Ojisan, you only will be sleep for 8 hours" said Nagi to the two man. Then, she smiling at Shoichi.

"Be careful, the one of the man inside are walking toward the door. They might have heard you." Warned Spanner. They could hear Spanner's voice clearly through the ear piercings. Both Shoichi and Nagi try to hide themselves beside the doors. Left side is Nagi and right side is Shoichi. When the door opened, they don't make a move at all. The man walk outside the room and noticed Shoichi, he tried to attack Shoichi but Nagi make her first move. She opened the spray given by Spanner and pointed at his opponent. Shoichi could see her moves, nodded his head. Nagi press the spray and causing the liquid splattered at the back of the man. The liquid slowly freezing and it spread the whole man's body. The man freeze at where he standing. Shoichi smiled and give thump up to Nagi. Nagi replied with shy smile.

Shoichi try to take a peek at the laboratory, he saw a man sitting at the table with his computer. The man look like doing something. Without he noticing, Nagi also taking a peek too. But Nagi is the one noticing the glass prison at the other side of the laboratory. Nagi gasped, her shaky hand pointing at the brunette inside the prison.

"Tsu-kun..?" said Nagi with shocked tone.
Hearing this, Shoichi immediately looked at Nagi, then his gaze follow Nagi's hand only to see the brunette inside the glass prison. Both of them widen their eyes. They never thought will see Tsuna this bad. Nagi already running toward the glass prison, but before she could revealed herself, Shoichi caught her.