Kizuna

With Miyoshi.

They were currently fighting the last Gola Mosca. Miyoshi was flying and release a huge sky flame toward the Gola Mosca causing a big explosion.

"That was the last one" said Miyoshi happily, he then landed on the floor and turn his body toward Mukuro and Alaude.

"hn. Mission complete" said Alaude.

"Kufufu.. Good job everyone" said Mukuro.

"so, where we should go now?" asked Miyoshi. Suddenly, he could feel that someone calling for him. He try to look around but couldn't find anything.

"Herbivore, are you listening to us? " said Alaude, looking straight toward Miyoshi

"what's wrong?" asked Mukuro with question look.

"I feel someone calling me." Answered Miyoshi.

"It just your imagination, herbivore. No one here other than us" said Alaude.

"hmm, I guess you right Uncle Alaude. I'm sorry" said Miyoshi.

"hn" answered Alaude. Then he continue to discuss where they should go.
At the same time, Miyoshi could not concentrate at all. He is still bothered by the sound that he heard. Then, he could sense Tsuna nearby. Frantically he turned his body to search for Tsuna, and he could feel something pulling him toward a room. Slowly, he start walking toward the said room.

"Miyoshi! Where are you going?" shout Mukuro at the back. Mukuro and Alaude follow Miyoshi.

"I could sense Tsu-kun. It maybe my imagination but I want to make sure of it" said Miyoshi with determined face and still walking. Both Alaude and Mukuro silently following Miyoshi. A minute later,they already arrive at the door room. Miyoshi slowly opened the door. Suddenly, he could hear Tsuna's voice.

'Tsuna!' thought Miyoshi. He opened the door widely and what welcome him were a man standing right facing the corner and there's two kid around his age try to escape from that man. Both kids were scared.

"Let them go!" shouted Miyoshi.

~~~

Team 1

Giotto, Lampo and Kyoya also have already finished fighting all the Gola Moscas. They continue walking along the alleys. As they walking, the alleys become more and more dark. Until they arrive at a place where only a torch alongside the wall. They still walking slowly and in caution, expecting any attack from enemy.

"Herbivores, there is prison there" said Kyoya as he see the prison. Lampo and Giotto immediately look toward Kyoya and following Kyoya gaze.

"you are right. Let see it" said Giotto.

"Ore-sama feel lazy" said Lampo with a lazy look.

"Lampo." Said Giotto. Lampo still ignoring Giotto. Again Giotto calling for Lampo. This time with a serious tone but not angry. "Lampo"

"yare yare, alright Primo" said Lampo, already feel threaten. They walk toward the prison and they could see kids that have been kidnapping by Gesso Famiglia. They also could see the bruise and wound at the kids body.

"How could they do this to them" said Giotto with serious tone and nearly angry. Giotto keep observing inside the cell, searching for Tsuna and Nagi. But he couldn't find them.

"I'll bite them to death for doing this to the children"said Kyoya with a smirk.

"We need to get them out from here. " said Lampo, already try to open the key lock at the door. He could not stand seeing children being hurt like that. As he look at the kids, he remember of Lambo. He never want Lambo to experience this.