{Slateport Mishap}

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yes! Most certainly! We just have to find an official sailor to accompany us, being our captain." Smiles and excited filled the air.

"Alright, that'll do it for today! Thank you so much for your time, Captain Stern!" The man, himself was flustered.

"No, no! Thank you!" He waved them off, the smile still glued to his face. The people of Slateport stood around, wanting to see the submarine themselves.

"Captain Stern!" I called out, gaining his and a few others' attention. He seemed pleased to see me.

"Kira! How good of you to come! I thought for sure you had forgotten!" He embraced me in a manner that I thought was kinda fatherly. And that alone made me quite homesick.

"I would never forget." I smiled, letting go first of the brief embrace. "Now, about this S.S. Anne, may I take a ride back to Lilycove?" A genuine look crossed his face, beaming.

"Of course!" However, before he could show me, there was a booming voice going over through some P.A. system. Captain Stern, a few of the residence, and I darted our heads this and that, but nothing was seeen.

"Captain Stern!" It was a deep male voice. "We are glad you have finished the submarine, but it looks like we will need it for our exciting adventure." The voice was gone and Captain Stern's face was pale.

"Oh, no!" He cried and ran into the building, dragging me along as well. I saw Archie and another Aqua member standing idly by. I growled and marched up to them.

"Well, well, if it isn't the little bratty princess." The grunt beside Archie began. Archie just gave me a hard look.

"What are you doing here?" He asked after a minute of silence. I didn't say anything for I was as angry as a Tauros. Instead, I threw out Beedo, my Trapinch.

It cried out, getting into a battle stance. I saw the smirk Archie made, throwing out his Sharpedo. Since we were inside the dock, he had more of an advantage over me, but I don't care.

"That was a dumb move for such a young and pretty lady." He snickered, standing at his spot on one side of the arena. I wanted to puke my guts out on his words.

"Pedophile!" I yelled and growled some more. He continued to laugh but didn't say anything else. He held out his hand, a gesture that I should go first.

"Alright, Beedo, use sandstorm!" Though there was water, there was still enough dirt on the ground to create one. The Sharpedo was hit by several grains from the sandstorm, inflicting a little bit of damage.

"Sharpedo, use dive!" He yelled out.

"Quick, use rock smash!" But it was too late, the shark Pokémon had successfully dove into the water.

"You can do this, Beedo, use sand tomb on the water, and do it everywhere!" Luck has surpassed my expectation when Beedo hit spot on where the Sharpedo was lurking on the second spot he got to. Sharpedo emerged with little scratches, again getting buffeted by the sandstorm.

"You really think you can outsmart me?" Archie's voice was grave and serious. I gulped away my fear.

"Now that you mention it, yes! Rock smash, Beedo!" Archie was taken aback as the Trapinch hit hard against the Sharpedo. Both Pokémon yelped in pain, Sharpedo more than Beedo.

"Beedo! What's wrong?" This was the first time I ever witnessed something like this.

"Not as smart as you say.. Sharpedo has the ability to hurt opponents when made physical contact." He was cackling. However, I was fuming.

"Sharpedo, surf." The devestating fate of my Beedo was at full risk. Water build up, rose high, and plummet down to Beedo in waves.

"Trapiiiiinch!!" It cried out. I gasped and ran over to it.

"Beedo, Beedo!! Are you- Hey- Beedo!" I bit my lip in anger, but Beedo slowly looked up at me, smiling.

"Beedo... I'm sorry I haven't bonded with you a lot," I began to say. I truthfully haven't. I spend so much time with Emerald, Bella, and Belan. Beedo was a newer addition.

It got up and began to glow.

"Wh-what..?" I began, but my words were interrupted when I was met with a larger Pokémon, with green and black wings that seemed flat.

"Vibrava~!" It cried out. I had tears.

"Oh, Beedo!" I gave it a hug. "Let's go and defeat this son of a gun." It nodded and got into place.

"I see, so this is how you want things to end?" Archie asked, cracking his knuckles.

"Yep! Now, Beedo, we were saving this, so now use giga drain!" The look of pure shock rest on Archie's face.

Sharpedo's energy was sapped and was given to Beedo, who was now chipper all the way through. Sharpedo was down and I won.

"I win, Archie." But instead of a negative comment, he only laughed.

"You may have, but you are stupid. While you were busy, we knocked out Captain Stern and stole the S.S. Anne." I gasped.

Before I knew it, Archie and the rest of the Aqua members, as well as the submarine, was gone.

"No!" I cried in frustration. I returned Beedo and quickly made my way to where Captain Stern lies. I woke him up.

"Captain! Wake up!" He opened his eyes.

"They stole your submarine. The submarine you have always wanted to build!" he shot up, horror and sadness written all over his face.

"No, no, no, no!!" He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and began to shake me, violently.

"You have to get it back! I worked so hard on that! The only place I could think they would have gone to is Lilycove! I want you to get there and get it back for me! Please, Kira, please! I'm begging you!"

I nodded and got up.

"I promise I will get it for you, Captain Stern." He looked thankful and leaned back against the wall.

General P.O.V.

Misty awoke, her head feeling much better. She looked around and noticed she was not in Lilycove but in a hospital room. She groaned and got up.

"Where the hell is Kira?" she suddenly asked out loud. She exit the room and into the lobby.

Just in time, Kira came dashing in, finding her quickly.

"Misty," Kira began. "Let's go. We do not have much time."

Misty looked confused.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I'll explain on the way, now come on!" Instead of protesting, she went along with it, climbing on the back of the shiny Pelipper and flying towards who knows where.

"We gotta stop Team Aqua." Was all Kira said, despite the questions Misty throws at her.

'I wonder if I'll find anything that'll help me get back to my time and home.. or at least help me remember before I woke up in the forest.'

Alas, questions upon questions, all of them will soon be answered.