{Prologue}

♡ Prologue ♡

----------------------

"Sir, we are picking up strong, alienated signals coming from SouthWest of Hoenn." A female agent strolled in, her heels clanking against the metal floors. Her dirty blonde hair struck out everywhere, despite it being in a bun.

"Get as close to it as you possibly can. I don't want to be the last person to discover such feat." A burly man sat at the desk, looking at local news reports. Junk.

"Yes, sir." With that, the woman left and the man continued his search of something of importance.

"Calling all units," The woman began through the P.A. "Report to launch bay in ten minutes. I repeat, report to launch bay in ten minutes." She quickly trecked to said launch bay, staring into the thundrous crowd of several agents. She cleared her throat loudly, gaining their attention.

"As you all have known, I called you here because of something important. Just minutes ago, we have reported something alien-like appear near the town of Petalburg. We need a few of you to go investigate while the rest of you go and take care of our original plan of business. If you so desire to come, I will be right here. However, those who do go, I can't guarantee your safety. Fear as it is, we strongly do not know who or what this may be. Please, step up, my brave allies, and conquer what needs to be controlled!"

It was all silent before two agents stepped up. The woman smiled.

"And it seems we have our two winners! And while they are on that mission, we have another mission that ties up well with that one." She gave both agents a quirky smile before dismissing everyone else.

"Alright, you two. Here is what I need you to do. First, get to said town, got it? One of you investigates while the other collects the Devon goods. Force, if necessary. Now, after you recover the goods, report back here to continue our next step. Fail, and there would be some serious reprocussion." A harsh glare was sent to the agents. They nodded quickly and absconded from the lair.

"Now, all we have to do is prepare, for both the good and the worst." The woman adjusted her glasses and went back to her lab, staring at the radar that showed where the stressed signal was located.

"Who or what are you? And why have you come..?"

*--*--*--*--*

"Sir, we have a bit of a problem, here." A young male with large lensed glasses walked up to the professor in charge. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he looked down at the results and back to the boss.

"What could it be?" The voice sounded stressed, as if the person had not received any sleep in the past week. The young male cleared his throat as he scanned the papers and summing the accumulated information.

"The experiment is experiencing difficulties with memories. The test subject was successfully transportilized, however, physical attributions differ from everyone else. And Subject.108 is a bit larger than anyone, as well. What should our procedure be to continue this, sir?" The professor looked blankly at the wall, rubbing his chin with his index and thumb.

"Send it out in the world." The young male wore a look of horror. "In due time, we will get information. For now, I want you to monitor it, make sure it doesn't stray from the original plan. We still need to keep it. It's useful."

Tension swam mildly through the air.

"Yes, sir." He nodded and went back to the lab where the experimental subject was held.

"Everyone, take Subject.108 out near Littleroot Town. Contact the Dex holders, and make sure this specimen does not wander off the original plan we had initiated for it. Make it quick, the professor does not lile slackers."

Hustling people surround the important things, machines, the subject, outside. Subject.108 was transported safely and secretly in the outskirts of Littleroot where it would live normally.

"Seela!" The young male scientist called out to his partner. She looked over at his frail figure, her blonde hair framing her face. "Contact the Dex holders immediately. Let them know. Actually, just contact these people." He tossed a small wad of paper with a few names.

May; Silver; Gold; Red; Green

"Oh, and don't forget to inform them they must go to Oak and receive an ear piece, where they will perceive some thoughts from Subject.108. This specimen is supposed to live in a world she perceived. We need to make it as comfortable as possible for it so that we can initiate phase two." Seela nodded and began to call.

"I'm on it, Jeol" Her little voice rang in his ears, causing him to smile. But that smile was flushed out of his face as he went upstairs to the balcony to examine the truck that's transporting Subject.108.

"And we haven't named her." He stood there and thought hard. Yes, the subject was a female, an oddity at that, but he had performed a theory, not telling anyone else, that in the other world, a world not filled with Pokémon but filled with other creatures, the vast majority of Pokémon enthusiasts were of the female gender.

I wonder why, though. He closed his eyes and breathed in and out. Such oddity, indeed for something like this, but the experiments worked and now they were instructed to protect their formal piece of weaponry against evil in the world, both humans and Pokémon alike.

"Attention, all employees." The intercom boomed, causing Jeol to lose his thoughts. "Report to the lobby in ten minutes. I repeat, all employees report to the lobby in ten minutes." In a jumbling mess, Jeol quickly ran down the stairway, entering and exiting several rooms to finally reach the lobby, in short breaths.

Several scientists, mechanics, janitors, and every other employee was apparent in one large room. The intercom began to boom again.

"Subject.108 was successfully transpirted." An array of cheers filled the room. "However," everyone became quiet, "we have received unpleasant discoveries of opposing organizations trying to infiltrate our systems, as well as searching for Subject.108. Due to this, we are advising all employees to take part in this action. Liberate any and all opposing teams with Subject.108. We do not need anymore casualties with the innocent.

Everyone will be paid luxuriously if this mission is completed. Do not fail the Professor, do not fail the world." Static and then silence.

Murmurs and words filled the atmosphere as people began to talk amongst themselves. Others were uninterested and went back doing their own jobs whereas some immediately sprang through the doors, grasping their own Pokéballs. It was a wreck.

"Seela!" On impulse, Jeol called to his partner. "What do you plan to do?" His voice was stern, yet they held urgency and slight panic.

"I hope to find and protect her." Her soft voice was angelic, but it sounded distressed. "I fear for her, Jeol.. I truly do."

"You have a soft heart, Seela." Jeol smiled, wiping the sweat off his head and moving his long chocolate brown hair to the side. He moved his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"But don't fret. I do, too." They embraced, holding each other close.

Now, they await the dangers that constantly await them in the future, because the experiment they had successfully created will change the course of history forever.