{The Truth}

Chapter 10

------------------

Kira's P.O.V.

I feel dizzy. Again, I smell the faint stench of iron. Could it be blood? If so, who's blood?

I struggle to move, but I was bounded by something heavy. Whenever I move, light shackling could be heard. Yep, bounded up in chains again.

I have a gag in my mouth, and a blindfold for my eyes. I am in a sitting position, so that means I am sitting down.

Oh, great.

My heart rate sped up a bit. The last thing I remember was being gagged by Archie, and seeing Steven before blacking out. Goodness.. I am in such a mess..

Moving around some more, I feel little bumps in my pocket. My Pokéballs.

They didn't take them. Good.

They were my only chance of escape, if no one comes to find me.

Seconds, minutes, hours; it felt like an eternity just sitting there. I barely moved in my spot. I let out a bored groan.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps in the distance, stopping then continuing. I tried to open my eyes again, but to no avail, the blindfold was still over my eyes.

I hear the metallic door open then close with loud, stomping footprints advancing towards me. It stopped right in front of me, and the mysterious person removed my blindfold. My eyes widened.

It was Gary.

"Good to see you, again, Kira." I gulped. Wasn't he supposed to challenge gym leaders? Become the Hoenn Champion? Wasn't he still supposed to be a dou- wait, he still is.

I tried to say something, but it came out in muffles. He chuckled darkly.

"Oh, would you look at that? You seem to have a gag on."

No shit, Sherlock.

He didn't have to be sarcastic at a time like this.

He removed my gag, allowing me to speak on my own free will. I scowled at him. Gary always disgusted me, whether he was actually Blue, er-- Green, or a similar character to them. I have always hated him.

But, you know, he could have his sweet side.

If he had one right now.

"What's wrong? Meowth got your tongue? I know who you are, I know where you're from. I know everything about you."

ALERT. ALERT. PEDO STALKER.

No, seriously, I got to be serious.

"Really? How?" I asked in a bored, yet panicky tone. He chuckled and grab a chair from behind me and set it down where the back was facing me. He stradled it, resting his arms on the low back, getting to my level.

"Because the moment I saw you, I immidiately knew you were not one of us."

"One of you? Explain!" Anger boiled up inside. I dared not to move, in fear that he would slap me or punish in a more stressful and harmful way. I held my hands in a fist, turning my knuckles in a lighter tone.

He let out an audible sigh and got up, turned the chair around, and sat normally, lifting his left foot to rest on his right thigh.

"Ya see, when we found you on our radar, and mind you, this is some serious shit, it wasn't showing up normally like all the other people in our radar. It was more, how should I say this, alienated.

"But, finding you on our radar was just the beginning. Red and I ditched that gruesome Trash Ketchum and his prissy friends to go and find you, but sort of undercover. Luckily, you had not gone far, making it easier for Red and I. Now, let me explain this before you start making any assumptions and asking questions: Red is part of Team Magma, but since he had access to that technology as well, we decided to work together for a bit.

"When we first saw you in Littleroot Town, we knew you were that alien. See, you don't take the looks of anyone around here, or anywhere else. Look at you! Your face is different, your skin is a darker tone, you even have some fat on you, which none of these women in this world have. You are not from here."

I was shocked. I sat there with my mouth opened before closing it and lowering my head, letting my makeshift bangs cover my eyes.

I could still feel the intense stare from Gary. I need to give him a new nickname.

Maybe later.

"...Stalker..." I muttered. He probably heard me because he was chuckling.

"Ah, but I have to be if I want to be the best at what I do." I did not look up at him. He was being a bully, as childish as that sounds.

"Besides, what am I to say to the 'friends' you have made, huh?" He taunts me.

Literally, I told myself I wasn't going to be too attached to this world. Let's see. Who do I care for?

May, Wally, Steven.. everyone... I seemed to have cared for all of them, even if I showed I hated some.

Why did I have such a soft heart?

I had not noticed I was crying until Gary, the jerk wiped it off.

"Pathetic." His tone of voice. It sounded

Soft.

I turned my head away, blocking my line of sight from him. I could feel his smirk. He walked away, locking me back in the dimly lit room. This is going to be a long day.

--------

This was short, I'm sorry. However, things did get a bit interesting. And I still feel like this isn't good enough..

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy!

~ Hiiro