19

Phoenix was standing up for the first time. You gasped and Mark smiled.

"Come on, baby," You said to your daughter, motioning for her to come over to you, about two feet away.

She tried taking a step, but fell to the floor on her bottom in failure.

Mark chuckled, then Phoenix stood up again, successfully taking a step this time.

"Yay!" You encouraged, "Come to mommy!"

Then she walked all the way over to you, smiling and squealing giddily as you picked her up.

You kissed her forehead and grinned, bouncing the one year old.

Mark kissed her cheek with a huge smile across his face, "I'm so proud of you and your mom, Phoenix!" He said, tickling Phoenix's belly, causing her to burst into high pitched giggles. Mark laughed.

She cooed at you and your husband. She still hadn't said her first word. She developed later than most kids.

She opened her mouth as if to say something, then she closed it, not knowing how to say what she felt. She frowned.

"It's okay, Fee!" You said to her, "I love you."

She hugged you and sloppily kissed your cheek, "She's such a cutie," You said.

"She looks a lot like you, (y/n)," Mark said, "If anything were to happen to you two..."

"Nothing's going to happen," You said, putting down Phoenix and taking Mark's hand.

He just nodded, rubbing circles on your hand with his thumb, looking you straight in the eyes.

"I love you," He said to you, as serious as possible.

"I love you too," You stared back at him. He leaned closer and pressed his lips to your own.

You kissed back, then the two of you pulled away from each other reluctantly.

{*****}

You stood in the doorway of Phoenix's room and watched as Mark read her a bedtime story. He was reading "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" by Dr. Seuss.

He finished the book and tucked Phoenix in.

You smiled and left to go to your room. You put your phone on the nightstand and made sure it was charging. You were already in your pajamas so you got under the covers and lay down. You turned out the light and a few minutes later, Mark walked into the room.

"Hi," You said quietly.

"Hi," He smiled, stripping until he was in only his boxers.

He joined you under the covers and rolled over so you were looking at each other.

He pecked your lips and you smiled.

"She's out like a light," Mark said.

"I thought so," You replied, "You read to her. That's adorable."

"Well I heard if you read your kids Dr. Seuss books before they're three they'll have a better time reading and writing when they're older, because the words rhyme. I don't know," He chuckled.

"Makes sense," You laughed.

"Yeah," Mark sighed, "Well goodnight."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," You said, "There's something bothering you. I know by the way you're acting."

"I'm fine," He said coldly, rolling back around the other way.

You sat up and turned on the light, "Mark," You said, "What's your problem?"

Mark sat up and looked at you, "Leave me the fuck alone, (y/n)."

"You were fine a few minutes ago! I didn't even do anything!" You raised your voice.

"Shut up!" He yelled, tears beginning to fall from his glossy eyes.

"What is your fucking problem?!" You yelled.

"I'm stressed out, okay?!" Mark yelled back, "Leave me the fuck alone, (y/n)! Can't you see I don't want you here right now! Jesus Christ!"

You gave him a cold look, then grabbed some blankets and left the room, going to where the living room was to sleep on the couch.

You lay down and covered yourself with blankets, crying yourself to sleep.

{*****}

You woke up the next morning, extremely early. It was about 5:00am.

You stood up and yawned, rubbing your eyes. You went up the stairs and into your bedroom. Mark was sleeping soundly.

You just looked at him, then left the room to go into Phoenix's room.

You walked in the room and looked at Phoenix asleep. She surprisingly hadn't woken up that night.

You hummed one of your favorite songs as you looked down at your daughter.

You stayed there for a few minutes and smiled, then, "God, I love you."

It was Mark. He was standing in the doorway and smiling. You turned around and half-smiled at him.

"You're up early," He said.

"You are too," You replied.

"(Y/n)," He said, walking towards you and caressing your cheek, "I'm really sorry."

You squirmed away from him and walked out of the room. Mark followed you as you began to descend down the stairs.

"(Y/n)," Mark said again, "I'm sorry.."

"Okay," You replied.

"I really am," He said, "I'm just stressed out and I'm taking it out on you. It's hard being a YouTuber and a good husband and father."

"I'm sorry," You said, "It's my fault. If I wouldn't have pried none of this would've happened."

"It's my fault," Mark said, "So many things are and have been my fault throughout our whole relationship. Like me cheating way back when, the car accident, and so many other things."

"That's not true," You said, "The cheating was, but that's pretty much it. The car accident wasn't anyone's fault. No one could've prevented it from happening."

"Okay," Mark said, getting closer to you and wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you," He weakly whispered.

"I love you, Mark," You said to him.

Mark kissed you.

/a/n H-H-H-How's it goin' bros!

No?

Okay :(

~ANYWHOOOO~

Sorry for the late update D:
my heart just shattered the other day because I completed one of my stories recently, and I didn't write for a couple days sooo... Yeah.. :3

Well if you liked this chapter, punch that vote button in the face, like a boss!!

And I will see you, in the next chapter!!

Bye-bye!! :D