15

You woke up from your nap and stood up. You stretched and yawned, as well as rubbing your eyes.

You opened the door and left your bedroom, going down the stairs and finding Mark in his office, seeming as if he just finished editing a video.

"Mark?" You asked. He looked worried, which worried you.

"Huh?" He asked, looking around until his eyes landed upon you. He smiled, "Hey, (y/n)."

"Are you okay?" You asked, a hand resting on your baby bump.

He sighed, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"I... Okay," You said, not completely believing him.

"How was your nap, (y/n/n)?" He asked.

"Good," You said, "I didn't know how tired I was until I actually laid down."

"Yeah I get that," He replied, "I love you."

"I love you too," You said, "I think I'm gonna spend the rest of the day alone. I'm kinda feeling like it."

"Oh, alright," He said, "I'm just gonna catch up on recording I guess."

"Okay," You smiled before leaving the room.

"If you need anything let me know!" He said.

You went back up the stairs and went into the bedroom. You took your phone off of the nightstand and unlocked it.

You opened Twitter, going to your notifications. Some people had mentioned you. You scrolled through them.

The majority of them were sweet. You favorited quite a bit of them. There were about five to ten hate tweets. You read through them all, not replying to a single one, though they made you really upset.

Mark ended up coming upstairs a little later. You were hiding under a blanket, crying. You didn't know why. You just cried.

"(Y/n)?!" Mark said loudly, taking the covers off of you. It was rather embarrassing for your own husband to find you crying.

"Are you okay, (y/n/n)?" He asked, hugging you tightly.

You nodded weakly, your tears stopping.

"What happened?" He asked, pulling away from you, looking you in the eyes and brushing some of your hair out of your face.

You shook your head, the tears beginning to fall again.

You cursed at yourself, "I hate myself. I want to die."

"Don't talk like that," Mark said sternly. He kissed you briefly, "Please," He said, his voice breaking.

"You don't love me," You said, "You pity me. Why don't you just leave me already?!" You shouted.

"(Y/n)," Mark said, his voice steadying, "I love you. You know that."

"You don't love me," You said again.

"Yes," Mark said, "I do. Why would I have married you if I didn't love you?"

"You used to love me. Not anymore," You said, "You hate me. When I give birth you're going to take custody of our baby and leave me to die on the streets. Or it's going to end in something tragic, like a car accident, that was your fault."

Once you said those words, you instantly regretted it. Mark's face fell, his chocolate brown eyes gleaming, then he walked out of the room, not saying a word.

{*****}

Mark left the room. He went to his office and opened Skype. Out of all of his Skype friends, Wade was the only one online. Mark called him and Wade answered almost immediately.

"Hey, buddy!" Wade said, then noticed Mark's expression, "Y-You okay?"

"It's (y/n)," He said.

"Did something happen?! Is she okay?! Is the baby okay?!" Wade asked, getting worried.

"No, no, it's nothing life threatening," Mark said, "Nothing physical happened. She's just saying that I don't love her anymore and she's saying she wants to die. I don't know why and it's tearing me apart."

"Mark," Wade said, "I-I don't really know what to say. Is the hate getting to her?"

"Maybe..." Mark thought aloud, "But I'm not sure. She also said that the crash was my fault. I think it is, but she never had until now."

"It's probably all out of anger. I'm sure she feels bad. I know (y/n). That's probably what it is," Wade said.

"Yeah.. You're probably right," Mark agreed.

Mark and Wade talked a while longer before Mark decided it was time to check on you.

"Well I'll talk to you later, Wade," Mark said, "Thanks for the chat."

"Anytime, man," Wade said, "See ya'."

Mark hung up the call, left his office, and went up the stairs to check on you.

Mark went into the bedroom, finding you fast asleep with tear stains on your cheeks.

He sat next to you and just looked at you, smiling softly.

He brushed some of your stray hairs away from your face. You stirred slightly in your sleep, but didn't wake up.

He kissed your forehead, stood up, and left the room. He walked into Lily's old room which would have to be changed so that the new baby could have a room. Mark sighed, going into the room and sitting on the twin sized bed.

He picked up a stuffed animal that resting at the front of the bed, in front of the pillow. He just kind of looked at it, memories of Lily going into his mind. He began to tear up, then started to cry quietly.

He wiped his eyes and put the stuffed animal back on the pillow.

He coughed at an attempt to cover up his sadness, though no one was around him.

When you had said "I want to die", Mark's heart had shattered, and when you had blamed him for the car crash, his whole world crumbled around him. Of course he forgave you, it just hit him hard at the time, and it hurt him to think about it.

He loved you. You were his partner in crime. You were lovebirds. You were the Tiny Box to his Tim.

This was not one of your - or his - better days, but it would get better. Or would it?

Neither of you could really tell.

/a/n okay so I know I don't update the best.. but I'm honestly really busy with band camp and other things right now. I really love writing this, and I apologize for the sad chapter.

I really love you guys, and know you can always give me ideas for what should happen next. I need them.

If you liked this chapter, punch that vote button in the face, like a boss! *high-five*

And I will see you in the next chapter! :D

Bye-bye!!