17

A couple of months passed and you were about five months pregnant. You'd received a small bit of hate everyday.

Mark had talked about it in a couple of his videos, which fortunately reduced it, and eventually got rid of half of the hate you'd gotten. You still get it, but you've grown used to it. It doesn't affect you anymore.

You still read it, and you get hurt by it every once in a while, but the main reason why you get upset from it anymore is because of your mood swings.

You and Mark had a doctor's appointment today to figure out the gender of the baby you've been carrying for five months.

"You ready to go to the doctor?" Mark asked, grabbing his keys and phone.

You nodded and stood up from the couch, waddling over to your sandals and putting them on.

"You're so adorable," Mark said, smiling at you and kissing your forehead.

You grinned as the two of you made your way out to your car.

Mark got into the drivers seat and you got into the passengers. Mark started the car and pulled out of your driveway.

"Be careful," You said.

He grabbed your hand and squeezed it before putting both of his hands on the wheel. He'd done that ever since the accident.

A few minutes of comfortable silence later, you arrived at the hospital.

You and Mark went inside the building and went to the reception desk. You said your name to the woman at the desk and she nodded and smiled.

You and Mark then went to sit in the waiting room. You just held each others' hands until a nurse came out of the door.

"(Y/n) Fischbach?" The nurse asked, holding a clipboard.

You stood up and Mark went with you. The nurse led you to a room in the hospital.

"The doctor'll be here soon," The nurse said.

"Thank you," Both you and Mark said at the same time, then you looked at each other with funny glances.

The nurse left the room and the two of you waited.

"I love you," Mark said, "A lot."

"I love you way more," You said, being completely serious.

Mark chuckled, "Okay."

A few minutes passed, then the doctor walked into the room.

You went through the process of getting an ultrasound.

"Congratulations," Dr. Heath said, "You're having a girl."

Mark grinned really widely, you did too.

You got ready to leave and you thanked the doctor.

"No problem," Dr. Heath smiled, "If anything happens then just call my work phone or cell phone. Remember to be careful."

"Thank you so much," Mark said this time, shaking Dr. Heath's hand.

The two of you left the building and got into your car.

"We're having another baby girl!" Mark said excitedly.

"Yeah," You said.

Mark pulled out of the hospital parking lot, "So what do you want to name her?"

"I really like Orchid or Phoenix. Maybe Rose, but I'm starting to like Emerald too.. I want it to be something unique," You said, "But I definitely want her middle name to be Lilian or Lily, whatever goes better with the name we choose."

Mark was paying attention to the road, but you saw him nod and smile, "I like all of those names, and I agree with you on the middle name."

"Do you ever just think about your life, Mark?" You asked, kind of randomly, "Like all the things that've happened in your life and everything?"

"All the time," He said, "I think about death a lot, not intentionally of course, but I have lost two really close family members. I lost my dad years ago, and I lost my daughter. I think about how many people support me on YouTube and sometimes I don't even think that there really is millions of actual people watching my content and liking and commenting on my videos. It's crazy how many people are subscribed now and it does make me really happy because I love everyone in my community, but sometimes I really miss the old days.."

"Yeah," You said, "I miss when the two of us would hang out and just play games together mostly for fun, and not as your job."

Mark nodded. You two made conversation until you got home.

The both of you got out of the car and went inside.

"I need to record," Mark said, "Will you be fine alone?"

You nodded and smiled, "I'll be okay."

He hugged you, kissed your cheek, and kissed your belly.

He smiled sweetly and went to his office.

You went into the living room and turned on the TV to find something to watch on Netflix. You sat on the couch and payed attention to the television.

You heard Mark scream, then burst into laughter. You figured he was playing an indie horror game that was poorly made, with jumpscares that were overdone.

You laughed a little bit, not at the show you were watching, but at the hilarious screams and adorable laughs of the love of your life.

/a/n so this was only like 850 words but whatever, I think I did a pretty good job x3

Well I love you guys. Thanks for getting this story to 1K reads and almost 200 votes. I really appreciate it and I'm grateful for such amazing readers.

Well... if you liked this chapter, punch that vote button in the face like a boss!!

And I will see you, in the next chapter!

Bye-bye!! :D