8. Let Me Finish

Hey!! Sorry I have not uploaded in foreverrrr but i'm here now! This chapter is a little short but I hope you enjoy! Comment and like please!!

Cole's POV

"Hey, please don't be like that" I said in a solemn voice "I never actually rejected you! I'm still here! I know I've been nothing but an jerk, but I can't even be with another girl without wanting you instead!" I said with pleading eyes. "You're driving me insane; I never thought a girl could ever have such a hold over me but I cannot stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try."

"Stop" the goddess in front of me said simply

"Please let me finish"

"No, Cole you don't understand. I want nothing more than to be with you but..."

"But what? I'll do anything"

"But you have to prove you mean what you're saying."

"How can I prove it to you?"

"I don't know you'll have to figure it out" and then she left. I don't know where she went considering I'm in her house but I didn't care as long as I got to see those sexy hips sway back and forth, just that was enough to give me a hard on. 'Gosh! This girl turns me into an 8th grade boy' I thought to myself with a grin on my face as I made my way out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting in bed thinking of what I can do to prove to Kate how I feel but nothing comes to mind. I've never actually needed to try and get a girl to like me, they all come to me. Yeah I can turn on the charm and make a girl feel special but it's all an act. How do you make a girl who is actually special, feel special? 'Ugh, this is so frustrating' I thought to myself while dozing off into a sound sleep.

My hands slid up her silky, mile long legs while I traced my tongue around her mouth as if to try and discover a lost treasure within her. 'Mmm, don't tease me' she whispered as I trailed my fingers over her black, lacey thong. I then gave her a short kiss on the lips and lowered my face towards her entrance when she pulled my head back up, looked at me with those amazing hazel eyes, and said with a pout 'No, Baby that's not fair. I want to pleasure you'. That being said she turned me onto my back and made her way down my body and to the restrain in my pants. She slowly rubbed over my bulge with her little hands, earning a groan from me. Finally she let my dick spring free and took the tip of it in her mouth, slowly licking it while keeping eye contact with me the whole time, turning me on even more. 'That feels amazing' I moaned while bucking my hips up so she would take my whole dick in her mouth. 'Mhm, I'm glad you like it' she said while briefly catching her breath; I then saw her unoccupied hand go down and touch her clit which gained a sexy moan from her already full mouth. I was so close that I couldn't control myself. I had to have her; I had to be in her now! I flipped us over so I was on top and slid her thong down her tan legs, placing myself above her entrance and kissing up her neck before whispering in a raspy, lust-filled voice 'Are you ready?'

'Yes, I want you so bad' she replied, and with that I slammed myself into her....

*RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG*

My alarm awoke me causing soft profanities to escape my mouth. "Seriously! Couldn't I have had five more minutes?!" I spoke to myself; upset that I had been awoken from such an amazing dream. I got out of bed while immediately noticing the inconvenient strain in my boxers 'Dammit, I have got to have this girl or I might develop some rare boner that never goes away!' I thought as I turned on a cold shower and undressed myself for the start of a new day...