2. Control your wolf...

Kate's POV

He looked away from me and just gave the teacher a wink, which made her swoon and completely forget the fact that he was late. "Alright, please have a seat Coleton" the teacher stated, almost sounding breathless. All eyes were on him as he coolly walked to a desk in the back and sat down. He seemed like the total bad boy, I was never really into bad boys but there's no denying he is sexy, not hot, sexy! There is no other way to describe him, and he's all mine. I cannot wait to talk to him and find out if he's in my pack! And his name; Coleton is such a hot name.... "Miss Russick" the teacher spoke loudly. "Oh, yes?"

"I've been calling your name"

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you"

"Clearly" she responded in a snooty tone that earned a few giggles from kids throughout the class.

"I was asking if you had gone over this at your old school."

"Oh" I took a good look at the board and noticed we were studying the American Revolution "Yes, Ma'am. We went over this a while ago." In response she gave me a quick stare and continued teaching. After that it took only a second to feel his eyes on me,' my mate is looking at me' that thought alone drove me crazy. I wanted to turn around and get an eyeful of his body but I decided against it, I didn't want the teacher calling me out again!

Coleton's POV

"Babe, c'mon I'm already really late for class"

"But Cole can't we have just a few more minutes together. Please" my girlfriend Rylie whined in my ear.

"Okay, but baby I can't keep doing this. You know I'm alpha now and I can't set a bad example for everyone else"

"I know" she whispered while looking at me through her long eyelashes and biting those lips that I've come to know so well. My girlfriend really is hot, and she's never given any other guy a second look. Since sixth grade guys have been kissing the ground she walks on but she only ever acknowledged me, which is suitable because as alpha I should naturally have the superior girl, right? After a few more minutes of her climbing all over me I told her I had to go and that she better get her little ass to class too. As I was getting closer to the classroom I started to smell what seemed to be a mix of vanilla, flowers and something else I couldn't make out 'what the hell is that?' I thought. Whatever it was smelt better than sex, my wolf started to purr but quickly got distracted as I turned the doorknob to the classroom, he was going crazy and then I knew why. My eyes landed on the girl that I'm supposed to spend my whole life with, the girl that I'm supposed to drop to my knees and beg for if I need to, it was my mate. She looked at me as I watched those hazel eyes start to get heavy, I could tell her wolf was in bliss by the way she had to bite her lip to stifle a moan. 'Why the hell did that turn me on so much? Ugh, this is frustrating' I thought to myself while looking away to give the teacher a wink and make my way to my seat.

After about twenty minutes the teacher called on my mate, Miss Russick is what she called her, our teacher doesn't seem to like her very much especially considering the teacher had some of the kids laughing at my mate. As I watched her slump down in her chair I could hear my wolf growling 'They can't make fun of our mate like that! You must stick up for her' he said in a harsh tone.

'No' I simply responded

'Why the hell not?'

'Because I don't want her getting any ideas'

'Ideas about what?'

'Ideas about us wanting to be with her. I've got a hot girlfriend and a few other girls to play with on the side, good friends and I'm the alpha of our pack, I really don't want her.'

'You may not want her but you need her'

'No I don't. I mean look at her, yeah she's okay looking but her clothes are baggy, her hair is propped up in a ponytail, and she doesn't look confident at all, I can already tell she'd be a horrible Luna.'

I've always thought confidence was super sexy, Rylie has so much confidence it sometimes gets annoying but other times, like when were in bed together, I just can't get enough of it, the way she looks me right in the eyes as she goes down to suck my... 'Stop thinking about that!' my wolf screamed 'I don't want you thinking about any girls besides our mate over there'. I looked at her and just that calmed him down instantly. What the hell am I gonna do about my wolf?