Chapter Two

Chapter Two

/\Feeling Sick/\

'I think I ate too much pizza.' I whimpered as my stomach lurched over and over until my head throbbed in pain.

Charlie had left for work hours ago and I was barely waking from a nightmare-filled dream when my stomach emptied itself. Maybe it was food poisoning, I had been getting sick quite a bit over the last three weeks. Even gained some weight after leaving Ezra, so I really don't know.

'What are you doing here?' Izzy said as I walked out of the bathroom.clutching my now empty stomach.

'Going to get some Ginger Ale, if that's okay with Queen Izzy?' I snorted as I walked past her to the stairs.

She followed me forgetting her previous task. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Why, oh why?

Izzy could be a pain in the butt at whatever o'clock in the morning. I just needed to ignore or pray. Praying seemed most logical.

'My name's not Izzy. It's Bella or Isabella. If you can't say it, then don't say it at all.'

'Wow! I'm not five anymore and definitely not up for taking your bullshit when I'm about to eat breakfast.'

Izzy glared at me as I wrote her off and pulled out a box of cereal. She huffed like I was the one being the asshat. No thank you.

'Don't you have school or something?' I questioned as I chewed on my cereal slowly from the countertop. She smirked as if she knew something I didn't. Wrong. 'Mom says you have to get enrolled as a freshman since you haven't been to a school in the past three years.'

I didn't take the bored look off my face for a second. She thought she was kicking me while I was down. But my hand was fully loaded and ready to explode in her face.

'Nope, I already talked to Dad. My school is online and in about an hour or so, I'm calling my teacher to get my work done. Oh Izzy, you shouldn't frown. You'll get wrinkles and lines at a early age.'

She turned red as her hands tried to soothe the lines.

We had the same face, yet she was considered the pretty one. Give me a stick of eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick... you'd never believe we were related let alone twin sister's.

When she stomped off, I continued eating my cereal in peace. Thank the Cereal Gods for Cinnamon Toast!

'Okay, so... I'm leaving. Don't burn the house down while Dad's away.' Izzy tried to make me curse and yell, but I just waved goodbye.

As soon as she left, I went to take a shower and changed into workout clothes.

I called my tutor, Jamie, and explained to him that I was going to be online for an hour before taking a two-hour break. Usually, I exercised or studied to be ahead. Today, I was going for a run.

'I'm here in Forks... Yeah, thanks. Okay, I'm officially online with you, Jamie.' It clicked on 'My Assignments' and started with the hardest one. Which happened to be Physics for me, Calculus and Economics were easiest.

The finished product was that I had wasted only twenty minutes with Physics before moving on to Calculus and Economics.

'You deserve this break, girlie.' Jamie announced as he let me go.

I tied my Adidas tightly, pulled on my Adidas cropped hoodie, and strapped my iPhone to my arm. After stretching out my legs and arms, I began running towards the main street with my earplugs in. I was at my halfway point when my stomach ached.

Before I knew it, my stomach lurched and everything from earlier spilled out even a little blood. I held my hand over my forehead as everything spun. As I staggered forward, I think I heard someone calling my name.

The darkness claimed me...