"Lucius its time, you cant hide it anymore" Kate explains

"How do you know about the amulet led alone have it?" Tristan asks angrily

"Its a long story, I am a man with secrets. I have been alive longer than all of you combined. But I am also a man of my word. Yes the amulet is a Crowley crest but I have it." he says

"We have time" Claire says

•(Lucius' narrative)•
Flashback

"I didn't think that I would have to reveal secrets to you like this but it was for the better. It kept Everyone safe, It kept Elissa safe."

It was 1230 when the rome of the vampires kept populating. Aleksander the person who wrote the book Elissa found was leader of the vampires. He was known for conquering and running of the Andros pack which later became known as the Cameros Pack.

He wanted more power. Something that could keep him from dying. From the help of his closest friend Adrian and a witch Ravenna. Aleksander had a lot of enemies. Vampires as well as witches and werewolves. Even hunters. Of course knowing Aleksander he got what he wanted. But there was a cost. If Ravenna asked him for anything he would have to gaurantee it.

Aleksander wanted something powerful. An invincible heart to the werewolves and to be invincible to the vampires as well.

The Invincible heart and the Immortalis dagger.

Adrian carved a dagger from stone and platinum. The witch poured vampires blood on it and performed a ritual. Any powerful immortal being that is stabbed by the dagger loses its power,dies, or stays in limbo lost forever. Eventually the dagger was handed to Aleksander which made him stronger against the vampires

After the dagger was made. It was on with the his unbreakable heart. Ravenna performed a ritual on the full moon. Where Aleksander had to where his family amulet 'the sun of waves'. The spell had to performed with one of the most 3 highest witches and he had to be surrounded by 5 vampires. Afterwards he had to drink the blood of the human,witch, vampire, and werewolf. All four to keep them from getting killed by each kind.

He requested that each firstborn son of the Crowley family will have the invincible heart. When the time came for the hybrid to exist they will be ready. And they will be invincible. That request was granted in the ritual.

When the ritual was over a vampire tried to rip out Aleksanders heart. He failed and ended up being killed by him.

Year 1550

Years had past by and he knew power wasn't enough. He then met Arielle. A human. They got married and he turned into a vampire. After a while they had a son. Aleksander had grown fond of his son. Teaching him how to control his strength and hunting. He knew that that boy would be twice as strong he thought he was. I was that son. He trained me , and taught me everything I knew.

Then years had past on and I had more siblings.Jack was one of them. He was the second born son.

Jack was always jealous of me even when we were kids. I was my fathers prodigy. The firstborn son.

On Jack's 18th birthday he had to get married to someone. My father never trusted him with women after he was known for drinking from them. My father saw to it that he would change his behavior. But even though he was always jealous of me and angry with me he was still my brother and I loved him. He just lost his way.

Year 1693

After Christa was born, my little sister. The last sibling. My mother stopped having children. My mother was proud of me as always. Always looked out for me. Favoring me instead of my other siblings.