Chapter 8: Torn

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!!

I'm really sorry for thr reeaaaaaaaalllllly long wait! Every time I would write for this I would write a sentance or a couple words before erasing them and starting again T.T

I'M REALLY SORRY T_T

On a happier note I have finally got it written ^.^

Oh and ... IMPORTANT READ BELOW!!!!----

- All this type of writing is meant to represent some other mythical language (wolves language).

-This type writing is normal language (human lanugage). 

(if you cannot see the different type of writing basically when wolves talking to human its the 'human language' when wolves talking to eachother its in the 'wolf language')

Thanks :)

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

***AKAKO'S POV***

I was now kept under constant surveillance by no other than Kakashi. Well ever since he woke up anyway, plus the ever so 'subtle' questions. I can understand why though, since I know the people going after the old drunk. So basically where ever Kakashi I goes I have to go too. Except the bathroom, their allowing me a little privacy. Even during training I had to just sit beside Kakashi as I already knew how to control my chakra. He was making the others run up trees only using their chakra and marking the height with kunai.

But now the training was finished and the bridge was soon to be completed we all had to go down and guard the bridge builder. Everyone except Naruto who wore himself out with the training. I knew something was going to happen, I could feel it.

**Time Skip**

I decided to try and stay out of this fight as well, I could not choose between sides. But as kakashi went for Zabuza with his chidori I had to get involved. I knew what Haku was planning. I ran after Kakashi since he was closest, I tried to grab hold of Kakashi's arm to stop him killing one of the few people left I cared for. "KAKASHI STOP!"

"STAY BACK AKAKO!" Kakashi shouted while pushing me back with enough force to send me flying through the railing and slamming into the water below. I don't know why I didn't just simply swing around back onto the bridge but my body seemed to have froze. My head hit off the rocks hidden under the waves. It felt like the water was holding me down, I fought a losing battle against it. My head began to feel heavy as my body began to shut down. I could feel myself fading not long before all my senses went numb. Is this it?

***KAKASHI'S POV***

I helped Zabuza over to the boy's, Haku's, body and lay him down beside him. He turned to me and said, "Watch over Akako will you, I'm afraid I was never quite capable of doing it myself, and I know that is what Haku would have wanted." I gave a stiff nod before he said his last goodbye to Haku before joining him in death.

"Sensei?"

"Yes Naruto?"

"Where is Akako?" I looked around and noticed indeed one of my students are missing. The one I just promised to look after. I thought back to when I last seen her, I remember pushing her back when she tried to stop me attacking Zabuza but that's it. I turned to my remaining students.

"When was the last any of you seen her?" Sasuke and Naruto just shook their heads.

"When she disappeared in the mist when she went after you, I didn't see her after that." Sakura answered. I looked around once more and noticed the broken railing near to where Akako had been. I didn't push her that hard, did I? I walked to the broken section and peered over into the rushing waster below. She's too strong to have been beaten by the water I know that for certain. I was then struck by the thought that maybe she took the chance to leave. It was when I noticed the once rejoicing villagers where now silent that brought me out of my thoughts.