Chapter 6: New Team and Kakashi's Test

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR CLAIM TO IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM ... (sadly T.T)

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

***AKAKO'S POV***

The next morning I got up and dressed in my usual gear. Heading into the kitchen I realised that I couldn't sense Kakashi's chakra. He must of left for some reason. He's a grown man I'm sure he can look after himself. Grabbing an apple I left and started towards the academy.

Entering the classroom I went and sat at the back of the room passing a crowd of girls surrounding some boy. I'm guessing Sasuke. Those girls make me ashamed to be even the same gender as them. Resting my head on the desk I let my mind wander.

A comotion up front pulled me out of thought. Concentrating I could 'see' the boy Sasuke well ... kissing Naruto who was crouched on the desk in front of him. Outside I showed no emotion at all but I did find it hilarious. They pulled away gagging wiping the mouths with there sleeves. I could sense a wave of anger coming from the crowd of girls. Poor Naruto.

While Naruto tried to defend himself from a group of raging girls and Sasuke going back to his emo corner I sensed we were being watched. 'Looking' into the corner of the room I could sense chakra coming from that exact spot. It seems they have been observing us.

Iruka entered the classroom not long after saving Naruto from anymore torture. "Congradulations on becoming genin, I will now announce your teams, they will consist of three genin and one jounin who will become your new sensei; but there will be one team with four genin due to numbers." An excited mutter filled the room. "Alright now team one is ...."

I zoned out until I heard my name being called. "... Akako Akiyama will be the team of four."

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN THE SAME TEAM AS HIM?" Naruto yelled pointing at Sasuke.

"Because Naruto we had to even the teams out and you having the worst scores being put with Sasuke who has the best scores balance each other out."

"But sensei...." I zoned out again. So I'm with the last Uchiha and the kid who holds the nine tails. I guess I'll find out who the other one is later.

******

I am a patient person. With my past you learn to be patient. But if the new teacher doesn't show up soon they will have no team left because i'm going to kill them. They just won't stop complaining.

On a different note I found out who the other member on the team is. Sakura, I think her name is. She was one of the girls who fought over that Sasuke guy.

I gave a sigh of relief when I heard footsteps approaching the room. I'm pretty sure thats Kakashi heading here. Great. Well at least I don't have to stay any longer.

Standing up I went over to Sasuke and tapped him on the shoulder. I heard him turn his head towards me."hn" he says? Anyway.

"Tell your new sensei i'll see him later."

"what do you...." I didn't give him a chance to finish before I left in a cloud of smoke. I was sort of surprised that I was going to get a full sentence out of the boy. If there is anything Kakashi needs to tell me he can tell me back at his house.

I walked around the village until I came to a secluded wooded area. I kept on moving deeper. I could hear the sound of running water and it grew louder as I climbed further on. The plant life grew thicker and thicker as I was walking.

When I finally broke through into a clearing I could sense an open space with a slow moving river running through. It seemed no one had been here in a long time. I walked to the edge of river and stepped onto the water. Walking over to a bunch of rocks in the middle of the river I sat down on the rough surface with my legs crossed.

I rested my hands on my knees sitting up straight and closed my eyes. I could here the sound of the water gently trickling down the river. I feel the brush of the wind against my face and through my hair. I put up a shield around me that would alert me if anyone comes near. And I started to meditate.

******

Entering Kakashi's place I was surprised to see Kakashi waiting for me at the door.

"Where have you been!?" he demanded. He seemed angry.

"For a walk."

"Where?"

"Around the village."

"You were meant to be with your new team meeting your sensei."

"But I knew it was you so I seen no point in staying."

"How did you know it was me!?"

"I could hear you coming and sensed your chakra."

"You could have still stayed and got to know your team!"

"Being left in a room with then for 3 hours waiting for you I got to know them pretty well."

"What do you know about them then?"

"Naruto is strong willed but seeks attention but I do see him going far, Sakura is too obsessed with boys so is currently useless but maybe when she's older she could become strong, Sasuke is too hell bent on revenge which will just make him weak as he believes everyone is beneath him."

"How did you come to that?" he sounded shocked.

"I listen."

I heard him sigh and say"Just don't go running off again I need to know where you are okay."

"Okay."

"There will be a survival test for ALL four of you tomorrow, you have to be at the training grounds by 5 am and not to eat anything or you will be throw-up." Even though I couldn't see it I could tell he was smiling his previous interrigation forgotten.

"Okay." So I don't have to be there till around 9 since that is the time he would actually arrive. Walking around him and up towards the room i'm staying in as I decided to just go to bed.

"Hey aren't you hungry?"

I paused. "No." And began walking again. I felt a Kakashi grab my arm stopping me of going any further.

"You need to eat something."

Pulling my arm out of his grip I said, "I'm not hungry, goodnight Kakashi." And went straight to the room. Not giving him a chance to stop me again. It seemed Kakashi actually cared for my health. I must be going mad.

******

I sat on the branch with my back resting against the trunk of the tree three bells in my hand. I know Kakashi set this task to teach us teamwork but with this lot, including me, it won't work. The others where currently heading toward the three poles where Naruto is tied up. I could hear the dragging of their feet. Each giving a sigh of disappointment.

Appearing beside Kakashi, I handed him the bells and left. I didn't want to hear his rant on teamwork. I prefer to his lecture on how I shouldn't just leave later.

************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I don't really like this chapter but anywayy.... thanks for reading ^_^

*I don't know if I will finish this since I'm getting bored writing it and no one is really reading it sooooo .... we'll see....*