Chapter 4: Trust

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO ONLY THE CHARACTERS I CREATED AND STORY LINE I MAKE UP! (Question... Do I have to write a disclaimer on every chapter or is the first chapter enough???)

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

***AKAKO'S POV***

Where am I? How did I get here? It's cold. I can't sense anything. I'm scared. Somebody help me! Please! HELLO! ANYBODY? HELP!?

"Why would anyone help you?" A voice sneered. I whipped around and froze when I seen my father step out of the darkness. Wait, I can see?

"F...f..father?"

"Don't you call me that you insolent brat!" And he slapped me across the face and I fell to the ground. When I looked around he was gone and replaced with my mother.

"You killed me you b****!" And kicked me in the stomach sending me flying across the empty space. When I landed I rolled to a stop at someone’s feet. Looking up I could feel my heart stop.

"It's your fault I'm dead."

"N...no I didn't mean..."

"If you were never born we would have been happy, I would be alive."

"Kaori ...." I broke down in tears.

"I.Never.Loved.You."

"But..but... You said..."

"I lied." Then all the villagers appeared behind him. Standing up I started to back away. "You need to die now Akako." As they stepped towards me I turned and ran. I ran into the darkness.

Suddenly the floor fell from under me. I landed heavily, pain erupting throughout my body but I stood up gritting my teeth. Before I knew it I was trapped in a cage. I couldn't get out. I could feel my body get heavy and I started falling backwards I tried grabbing onto the steel bars of the cage but my fingers slipped right through. I fell onto my back.

My arms, legs and waist where strapped down to a table. I tried fighting against the restraints but it was hopeless. I seen a flash of silver out the corner of my eye. A syringe needle was heading towards my bare arm. NO! I cried and screamed. More needles came out of nowhere injecting me with gods knows what. Pain. That's all I felt. Complete pain. I cried and screamed but nobody came. Nobody helped me.

I was alone.

***KAKASHI'S POV***

I managed to catch her before she hit the ground. I wonder what that was that took so much out of her? Standing up I held her bridal style.

"I think I should take her to the hospital."

"Yes Kakashi go, but meet me in my office after." The hokage said.

"Yes." Then I disappeared and arrived at the hospital. After leaving her under the care of the nurses I headed towards the hokage's office.

Inside I found everyone who was at the training grounds. "We are here to discuss where we should put Akako." Said the Hokage.

"If we knew more about that kekkei genkai of hers, we would have a better idea of her skills and be easier to place her." Asuma stated.

"I agree, but I do believe she didn't go full out in the fight, I think she was just playing with me."

"But Ibiki she's the one passed out, she couldn't go any further."

"I know but look at these wounds I have from that one kick, and she use little chakra in it." Lifting up his shirt we could see his stomach and back filled with patches of black and blue. "I think she broke some of my ribs too." Chuckled Ibiki. Only him would laugh at a time like that.