Chapter 3: The First Day

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

***AKAKO'S POV***

We ate and then when Kakashi and I got back to his place he showed me what room I'm staying in and I haven't come out since. I would rather not be interrogated again today. Kakashi is treating me fairly well even if I knocked him out with my staff. None of them know I'm blind yet and I prefer to keep it that way for as long as possible. You see, when people learn that I'm blind they start treating me differently and think I'm weaker than they already think I am, it annoys the hell out of me.

The next morning Kakashi came in to 'wake me up' but noticed I was already awake and left. He didn't know I don't sleep. I either survive off those chakra pills or I meditate, it helps me build up energy while not having to actually go to sleep. I haven't been able to sleep for years as the nightmares plague my mind the moment I close my eyes. When I finally left the room I found that Kakashi had left, leaving me to find the academy myself, great. I left my cloak in the room with my bag and I was carrying Kaori's katana on my back and holding the staff in my left hand.

Leaving the house it felt weird not wearing the cloak but I carried on. I just picked a general direction to go and walked, I ate an apple on the way as my breakfast. I could tell I was getting some looks as people wondered who I but I ignored them and kept on going.

After 3 hours of walking in circles I decided to take advantage of the anbu guards that have been following me. "You could just show me the way to the academy and save all of us more trouble." What I have a terrible sense in direction. With a light thud one jumped out of their 'hiding' spots and landed next to me. Quickly she told me the directions and I gave a small nod in acknowledgement before she disappeared from sight.

Finally arriving at the academy, really late, I walked in the entrance, a woman came up to me and asked who I was. Stating my name she told me to follow her. So being a good girl like I am I followed her. She came to a classroom and entered. A minute later she came out with another man, she left after that.

"You must be Akako, the hokage informed me you would be joining is today, I'm Iruka- Sensei, I'm going to be your teacher for the next few days." He said with a smile. I gave a small nod. "Okay why don't you come in." Leaving me in the corridor he went back into the noisy classroom, there really hurting my ears. "Come on now calm down. Class be quiet! Silence! SHUT UP!" Silence. Well, that got their attention. "Now I want you welcome a new member to our class, Akako?"

Walking into the classroom, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I could tell they weren't exactly strong by their chakra but they will grow I guess. "Akako, would you like to introduce yourself?"

"No."

"Ermmm, well, errrr..." I don't think he has ever had that reaction before. Luckily he was saved by another man bursting into the classroom.

"It's Naruto!” the man exclaimed.

"Not again..." Iruka groaned. Running out, leaving the class behind. The class was silent, sensing around I noticed that the back bench was empty so I chose to sit there rather than standing awkwardly in front of the class.

The moment I sat down the silence ended as the class erupted into random conversations and some throwing questions my way, which I ignored. Two girls came and stood next to me. One had long her like me but straight and the other had her hair tied back. I could try and get more description on their appearance but that takes more energy than that there is needed as using my kekkei genkai uses up my energy rather than chakra. And since I can remember people by their chakra, it really is just a waste.

Learning To Live (Naruto Fan-Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara