Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

"Stay still." Ratchet ordered.

"But at least you bashed the other guy, right Bulk?" asked Miko with Madalyn standing next to her.

"Yeah, What did happen over there with Breakdown anyway?" Madalyn questioned.

"Uh, yeah, about that...." Bulkhead muttered.

"You didn't torch him?" Miko spoke with disappointment.

"Not exactly. I-I figured you all did." Bulkhead speculated, looking up at the other Autobots.

"Oh." replied Miko.

"When I came to, Breakdown was just, gone. I remember hearing a 'Copter." explained Bulkhead.

"Hmm, maybe it was my dad, Agent Fowler." suggested Madalyn.

"Not me," said Agent Fowler as he walked out of the elevator and over to Madalyn and Miko. "But I have an idea, who. Show me where this 'Con-napping occurred."

*******

Ratchet finished repairing Bulkhead, before walking over to his computer station and brought up the location where they found Bulkhead. "This is where we picked up Bulkhead."

"The Ka-Cha Pinenska in Eastern Russia." Agent Fowler confirmed.

"Much of it was abandoned 20 years ago, when its volcano first irrupted." Madalyn elaborated.

"My intel reported M.E.C.H. activity there earlier today." said Agent Fowler.

"Whoa, M.E.C.H.?" asked Madalyn with surprise.

"As in those techy guys?" Miko recalled with annoyance.

"The very one's who know of our existence here on your planet." answered Ratchet.

"They must have tracked one of us there." said Bulkhead.

"But what would M.E.C.H. want with Breakdown?" asked Miko.

"Whats it matter? They can have him!" stated Arcee with a grumble.

"Beep beep bop beep bop bop beep 'Totally agree with you on that one.'" said Bumblebee.

"Heh, heh, dragged off by humans! Guess I softened him up for them!" Bulkhead gloated as he pounded his fists together.

Madalyn and Miko gave Bulkhead a funny look, then turned away. "Nah!" whispered Miko.

"Ratchet, reactivate the previous ground bridge coordinates. We will rescue Breakdown." ordered Optimus.

Everyone turned to Optimus with a shocked look on their faces.

"What?!" Ratchet erupted.

"Optimus, you're serious?" asked Arcee with surprise.

"Beep beep beep beep bop! 'I don't think it's such a good idea.'" said Bumblebee.

"M.E.C.H. can melt him down for all I care. Let the 'Cons rescue their own!" Bulkhead declared as he shook his head.

"It is highly unlikely Megatron would show such mercy." explained Optimus.

"Okay, but this is Breakdown were talking about!" stated Arcee.

"Sometimes we must rise above ourselves for the greater good..." Optimus quoted.

"Oh, whats that suppose to mean?" asked Bulkhead. "Breakdown is going to leave the 'Cons and come on our side?"

"While it is unlikely that a Decepticon would choose the path of good, even they have the chance to change." explained Optimus.