Life of an Agent (Transformers Prime Seasons 1 & 2) Chapter 9

Madalyn rides into the Autobot base on her Nakamura Firehawk V4 motorcycle on a monday evening. She parks it next to the entrance, sets down her helmet and walks over to the TV area to see if any of the kids were there. To her surprise, she didn't see anyone there. Not even Raf.

"Hey Madalyn! Over here!" yelled Miko.

Madalyn turned around and found Miko at the communication center. "Hey Miko, what are you doing over there?"

"Ratchet is working on something in his lab, so he asked me to watch Bulkhead on the com-link." answered Miko.

"Really? What's Bulkhead doing?" asked Madalyn.

"He said that Ratchet wanted him to scout an energon signal he found. But I'm starting to get worried though. He's been gone for awhile now." said Miko.

Madalyn sits down on a chair next to her. "Don't worry Miko, I'm sure he's fine."

A few minutes later, the girls heard some crashing and bashing noises coming from Bulkhead's com-link.

"What the? Whats going on?" asked Miko.

"I don't know!" answered Madalyn ."Bulkhead, this is Madalyn! Do you copy? Bulkhead? Bulkhead?!"

Madalyn and Miko could hear Bulkhead groaning over the com-link.

"It sounds like he's unconcious. We gotta wake him up somehow." said Madalyn.

"I got an idea!" said Miko. Miko presses a button on the com-link. "Marco? Marco! Marco!?"

"Uh...Miko?" asked Bulkhead still acting a bit unconcious.

"Ugh! You're suppost to say Polo!" explained Miko.

"Ugh... Uh-huh..." said Bulkhead as he fell back unconcious again.

"What are you doing?" asked Madalyn as she gave Miko a funny look.

"What? It worked plenty of times!" said Miko.

"We need something stronger to wake him up fully. I got it!" said Madalyn.

Madalyn brought out her ipod, and activate the air-horn app, and set it to maximum volume and sets the ipod next to the mic.

"You ready?" asked Madalyn.

"Ready!" said Miko who gave her a thumbs up.

Madalyn turned the air-horn on, and the noise was so loud it not only woke up Bulkhead, but it scared him so much, he did he's 'girly' scream.

"AHHHH! Who?! What?! Where?! ...Okay, who did that?" asked Bulkhead through the com-link.

Acting all shocked Madalyn droped her ipod then she and Miko pointed at each other. "SHE DID IT!" they both said over the com-link.

"Ha, ha, relax I'm just messing with ya, sort of.... Ugh man.. my acking prosessor." said Bulkhead.

"Bulkhead, you alright?" asked Madalyn.

"I don't know. Girls, let Ratchet know I need a bridge." said Bulkhead.

"You got it Bulk!" sad Miko.

A few minutes later Bulkhead was back at the base. Ratchet was fixing him up in his medic-lab. Then Optimus, Bumblebee, and Arcee, walked over to him.

"Engaging the enemy on your own was foolish Bulkhead." stated Optimus.

"Breakdown jumped me!" explained Bulkhead while wincing a little while Ratchet was repairing him "I knew I could take him."