Chapter 1

Liam's POV
I'm waiting for Hayden to give birth to our kids. Twins. Scott said he didn't know what they'll be but I don't care. I'm the last one in the pack to have kids, They all have kids. But I'm the only one with twins, I hear Scott stop next to me, he said" you okay?" I said" yeah." He said" you nervous?" I said" totally." He said" you'll be alright." He patted my shoulder.
The babies were born, I went in first, Hayden was holding a baby in each arm, she looked at me, she said" wanna hold one?" I nodded, she handed me the baby boy, Jace, that's the boys name, the girl is Lily. I said" hey Jace, I'm gonna teach you how to play lacrosse." Hayden chuckled, she said" hey Lily, I'm gonna teach you how to get all the boys." I said" nope." She laughed again. I heard Scott and the pack laughing, too. I flashed my eyes, I saw flickers of golden yellow come from Jace's eyes. I smiled saying" they're wolfs."
1 year later-->
I'm watching the babies, they're playing in their pen. Hayden was going out with her family, wanting to take the babies with her but I don't think it's a good idea, since all the other kids did have their first full moon at 1 years old, and it's a full moon tonight. Hayden said" please! Please! Ill have them back before dark." I said" but what if you don't, the kids mostly played on their first, but in a locked window less basement. But as they get older and haven't learned control yet, they'll get dangerous." Hayden said" please they haven't seen them for months. Either they come here or the twins come with me? Which one?" I said" have them back, before dark." She nodded, then picked up the kids.
Taking them out the door and to the car.
Hayden's POV
I buckled the kids in, they kept playing with each other, I said" stop that, babies." They looked at me then continued playing, I called my sister, she said" yeah?" I said" I'm on my way. Where are we going again?" She said" uh to get food and probably shopping." I said" great, I have the twins with me." She said" yay my little niece and nephew." I laughed.
Once I met up with her, she picked up Lily, while I picked up Jace, she said" they look just like Liam." I said" I know, the eyes, the hair. The problems." She turned to me, she said" they have IED." I nodded, she said" how about you guys other friends?" I said" yeah they have kids, 2 years older than Jace and Lily. Then the same age as Jace and Lily, a few months older." She nodded, we are Chinese and the kids, ate what we could feed them, then we went to the mall, and shopped around. I didn't notice till the last second, it was dark, oh crap, I said" hey I gotta head home, talk to you later." Then I left, the kids started growling. And playing again. I drove faster down the road, then my car stopped, oh no. The kids looked at me, pulling against the belt, I said" sh, sh. Let me call daddy." I grabbed my phone and called he said" hey, you worried me, you almost here." I said" I'm about 3 miles away, and the moon's out and the cars broke down." He said" oh crap, uh, I don't know what to do, I could call stiles and Scott. And stiles could get the car to work, while Scott runs to get the kids here." I said" okay hurry!" Then hung up. I looked at the kids, they are now unbuckled and playing, I said" hey Jace, Lily, Come on." They crawled into the front seat and kept playing with each other. I said" hey, no, no!" The kids growled playfully in response, I saw Stiles' headlights, I sighed, then I saw him and Scott get out with Liam next to them, they ran up to the door, I opened the door, Liam pulled me out, while Scott grabbed the kids, who didn't understand. They jumped over him and went into the woods, I said" Liam! The kids!" He let go of me and chased after them, they are fast on a full moon and can run wolf. Scott said" stiles get the car working! Meet us at Lydia's." Then chased after Liam.
Liam's POV
I'm chasing after them, I yelled" Lily! Jace!" I stopped and Scott came up next to me, I said" any ideas?" He said" one. hey Lily! Jace! Wanna play a game?!" Then I heard them, they stopped in front of us, smiling, small fangs poking out of their mouths. I said" yeah let's play a game. First one to Lydia's house is winner!" The kids took off, we chased after them. They headed for Lydia's.
Once we got there, the kids were already, clawing at the door, wanting in, the door opened and the kids ran in! Being picked up by Lydia and Parrish, they carried them to the other kids downstairs, and put them in the basement.
6 years later! Twins are now 7!
Lily's POV
I wake up in my room, I get up and go into Jace's room. I said" Jace! Wake up!" He woke up and said" yeah?" I said" come on! Let's wake up mommy and daddy!" He smiled and got up, we run into their room and Jump onto the bed! We scream" wakey! Wakey! We want eggs and bacon!" We instantly hear laughter from them, daddy said" you said it wrong." I said" but we're hungry and.." Jace said" you don't want the house burned down!" Daddy said" no! I'm not getting up neither is mommy." He laughed, I glared at him, I said" come on, Jace! Let's go cook." Jace said" but we.." I said" we can cook! And they get none!" He nodded and we went down into the kitchen, I said" okay, Jace, give me a lift up!" Jace bent down and helped me on to the counter, then I pulled him up. We grabbed the bowls and then jumped down, I went to the fridge and got out the eggs and bacon, while Jace got the bread And pop tarts. I said" okay let's get started!" I put the bacon in the microwave and heated it up, haha, mommy and daddy forgot they cooked bacon yesterday, I put the microwave-able eggs in the microwave and heated them too, Jace made the toast and Pop tarts. Once the food was all done, Jace got the orange juice while I got the milk. We poured a cup of each and started eating our food, daddy yelled" did you guys get hurt?!" We yelled" no!" We decided to pull a prank, I screamed" ahh Jace!" I made my heart race and Jace screamed" Daddy! Daddy!" Then I heard my daddy's feet running down, once he got down, we smiled, and he said" God! You two scared the heck out me! You evil little kids!" Then he ran for us, Jace took my hand and we ran out the door, and down the road.
We arrived at Sky McCall's house, we screamed" Sky! Open the door!" The door opened and we ran in, I grabbed Sky's hand and we ran to her room. She said" so who we running from?" We said" our daddy." We laughed and we all hid under her bed, then Scott came in, he said" okay! Come out! Liam's not here!" Sky stuck her head out from under her bed, she said" hey Daddy! I'm just looking for my.... Ear buds! Yeah, my ear buds!" Scott said" oh okay!" Then he laid on the ground, looking at the 3 of us, Jace and I said" hey Scott!" He said" hey Lily, Jace." He smiled, and reached for us, then pulled us out. He placed us on the bed, he said" so you two woke up Liam and Hayden then fake cooked breakfast?" I said" hm.. Who.." Jace said" told you.." We said" that?" Scott said" stop that! That's creepy on so many levels!" Sky laughed, with us. Scott left and then we heard Stiles scream" buddy! I'm here!" Sky, Jace and I screamed" Jonah!" Then took off down stairs, once we reached the bottom, we tackled Jonah to the floor, he said" ah! Okay, okay! I'm human!" We rolled off him and smiled, he said" geez! You have 4 werewolf friends and a banshee! God I'm like a tackling Bag!" He smiled, Jace said" but your our tackling bag!" We all fell laughing again, Scott and Stiles laughed at us, then daddy came in. He shook his head. I said" heyyyyy dadddddy!" Jace said" hiiiiii daddddy!" He cracked laughing.
We are in sky's room, we hear 2 cars pull up, we looked at each other and screamed" Ava! Sam!" We jumped up and jumped out the window, we landed on top of Scott, he said" ow! What are you guys doing?!" Sky said" short cut." Scott said" Jonah, you okay?" Jonah said" course I'm okay! I just  jumped 20 something feet outta window!" I smiled, I said" Jonah, you okay, bud?" Jonah said" yeah I'm good." We all rolled off Scott and ran to the cars, Ava and Sam came out of them, we dog piled them! Ava let a laugh escape, Sam screamed" okay! Okay! We're down! Can't we just go attack Derek!" We all laughed and rolled up, Derek aka Ava's daddy, came out in front of us and let out a growl, I screamed" attack!" The other wolfs and I attacked first while Jonah grabbed his rubber bats, and we attacked, punching and hitting Derek, he didn't even get affected!
We gave up and dramatically fell to the ground, all laying next to each other.