Prologue

It all starts when Im at my 9th Grade. All love story probably starts when you transfer to a new school and there you found love or when someone new transfer to your school. But my love story starts unexpected or shocking.

I transferred at Seoul High when Im in my 7th Grade, and well this guy was just my classmate, well Im not literary his friend.

Because I dont know anything about him, Im just his classmate who helps him when he need something, and he's just my classmate who jokes around the class.

I dont know about his problems really, and we dont care about each other because I always hang around with my brother whom was my classmate also.

So you could probably say that this love story of mine was just a joke from the first part. Well, anyone would tell it's a joke you know, I transferred there in 7th Grade and when my 9th Grade comes, he just -poof- say something about how he loves me when we are just a CLASSMATE! Nothing more, you could say a stranger!

Well this is my story...

Expect the Unexpected!!

Hey Guys! Thank you for reading and please do continue, if you find my story interesting please vote or comment! ;) The story are based through my love story in real life, the names and places are changed and it is coincidental when you read this story just like others.

Like I said based on real life story of mine.

©Copyright. All rights Reserved. Please do not copy my story. Plagiarism is a crime.

Thank you. -Soojung25