Do you really hate me?

Hey hey hey! Update time!

Lauren's pov:

I am just sitting in this stupid cell for god knows how long!

"Ugh! I hate it! Carl!" I yell out. Carl comes up stairs and rolls his eyes.
"What Lauren?"

"Jeez" I say. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed". "How long has it been?" I ask.

"Lauren it has only been 20 minutes. You seem pretty shaken up. So you are probably going to be staying here for a couple of hours?" Carl explains to me.

"Are you kidding me?" I say.
"I need to see Brittany! To make sure she is alright! Please Carl!" I beg.

"No" Carl simply says as he starts to walk away.

"Carl who has your panties in a twist". I shout to him.

"Why can't you join me! I will go even more insane if I can't talk to anyone!" I shout again.

"Well Lauren,you seem to be talking to me just fine out of the cell". He yells back at me.

I roll my eyes.

"Carl please! I am getting really bored! Pleaseeee!" I say to him as he sits on the stairs.

"Lauren you said you hated me. Why?"

I froze.
"It was just..um..something that came out of my mouth Carl! I can't control it! I just saw my friend get shot, and when things don't go your way after an event like that, you get cranky."

"Well okay then". Carl says.
He gets up from the stairs and walks over to the cell opening the door.

"It's about time." I mumble to myself.

Carl closes the door and sits next to me.
"So what's up Lauren?" Carl says very awkwardly.

"I am good" I say as I move closer to Carl, biting my lip.

"L-Lauren what are you doing?"

"Hush Carl I say as I put my finger to his lips.

"Okay Lauren I think I should leave". Carl says as he removes my hand and starts to get up. I get up and push him to the bed.

"Lauren again what are you doing"?

I kiss Carl passionately giving him all I got. Our lips moved perfectly together. I moved my hands to his back pocket and grab the keys slowly and put them in my pocket.

I broke the kiss. "Woah Lauren!" Carl says surprised.

I get up from the bed and sprint for the cell door open it quickly and shut it.

"Lauren! I can't believe you!"

"Sucks to suck"! I say as I run down the stairs throwing the keys near the cell Carl was in.

"LAUREN YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Carl yells.

I ran into the door to see Brittany laying on the table. Then Carl comes bursting through the door.

Oh god I am going to get in trouble...

"

Hope you liked the update!!

Disses and Kisses