Walker walkers and more Walkers

Hey everyone! I hope you like this update

Lauren pov:

"Everyone! Come outside! Grab guns and get a move on! Lets go!" I ran back outside and see that all the guy seem to be killing some of the zombies.

I take out the pistol I had in my back pocket and used the skills Andrea taught me when I was younger. I started to kill some of the walkers hitting mostly head shots.

Brittany comes up to my side and helps me out with some of them.
I look over and seeDaryl ,Glenn and Maggie putting up the fences in the area that are not filled with walkers.

I see Carl and Rick knifing some walkers.

But then I see a car. Behind all of the zombies, the zombies start to claw towards the car but the men in the back seem to be doing a good job of keeping the walkers away.

"THE GOVERNOR"! Carl yells. Everyone head back in! Rick yells. Everyone was rushing to get back into the prison.

Brittany and I stay out and help everyone into the prison. Then something went flying right across my face. I look over a bullet?

I face the governor. His gun aiming right towards me.

"LAUREN RUN!" Carl yells.

The gun was fired and I fell to the ground from the impact.

""
Wow this was a really short chapter! But the next one is going to be super long!

Kisses and Disses