Chapter 30//Other people are hurting

Start from the beginning

"I-I-I-I l-Love yo-You Cat-t"I closed my eyes hugging her tighter to me,I open them once again And in a very shaky Voice I mutter out just loud enough for her to hear.

"I l....love you too mom."more tears slid down my face and I let out a strangled heart retching sob.Im going to lose this person I spent tears angry at her,Despising her,Swearing for payback but what I never expected was to be sitting in a car Hugging her and saying I love her to.

Yet here I am,And all those tears of anger has blinded me made me into a person I never wanted to be.Im done blaming her after all she is still my mom.

At that moment I actually Relized that other people are hurting too and I'm partly the cause of that.

I'm sorry mom.

After a few minutes I pull away with a wet spot on my shoulder From where my mom was crying I Sit there for a few seconds Rubbing hard at my face to ignore the Redness in my eyes and look ahead oh the road where I am parked on the curb.

That's when suddenly a motorcycle passes by us,A lock of white hair blowing in the wind.I tilt my head to the side curious.Her lisence plate in the back of her standard Motorcycle is Wrapped up in a black cloth tightly so it wouldn't show.

What the hell is that girl planning?

So being the Prying bitch I am I started up the car and slowly pulled away from the curb watching her Pull down one street to the left of us.

"Mom we are going some where before I drop you off..."I mumble and slowly start to follow The girl,having a bad feeling in my stomach.

I keep The car a safe distance away from her motorcycle not wanting to risk her finding out we are following her and very carefully watch her steps to only find her pull Up at a police station.

Why am I following her?She made it pretty clear that she didn't want to talk to me or Mom So why am I still invading her privacy?

Oh wait I know!

Nope no I don't.

Screw it I want to know.

I Park the car In the shadows by the trees close to the station and climb out of the car,closing the door I lean against it Crossing my arms over my chest and watch the figure of my sister Enter the police station.

Just what is she doing here?

Faith's POV

After I pick up the file With Catarina's Name on it I lean back slightly sitting on my heels and putting the large File in my lap.

Why was it hidden?Also while we are at it why is it so huge?Is it possible That she created This many felonies?

I mean don't her me wrong she doesn't have the good girl Aura the exact opposite Actually but I don't pin her to be the type of girl to break the law for fun.

I shrug it off and Put the file under my hoodie tucking it partially in my pants trying to make it as unoticable as possible.

Damn you Catarina this would be easier If it wasn't so Huge.

I pull the good back up over my head and As quickly as possible exit the room without any trouble.

This is almost to easy.

The receptionist Doesn't even look up as I renter The room and exit the door the cool night air wiping my face Taking my by surprise.

I pull my hoodie off of my head and take in a gulp of air.Geez I just stole an important file and no one saw me?Talk about unguarded.