A/N anouncement!!!

Sorry I spelled that wrong but it's late and I'm tired but anyway I have an announcement for u!!! But firstly I'll just tell you that the next chapter will hopefully be wrote and uploaded tomoz it's just a difficult chapter to write cuz a lot of stuff is gonna go down between Zeref and Mavis and Zeref and his brothers and because it's gonna be from Mavis' POV it's gonna be hard considering u guys know what Zeref's plan was all along now and obviously I gotta write as somebody who is cluelessly watching her best friend to kill himself and she's gonna feel unimaginable pain and you might be thinking "then why not choose another POV?" And the answer is I just feel that because their bond hadn't really been wrote into this book but you know the bonds there and this chapter is gonna basically tell you how close they truly were and the ending to that chapter will be epic! But don't worry the books not over there! Still gotta write in the Gratsu confession and other secret thing! But I'll ask u guys when the time comes whether I keep writing this book or make a sequel which is more based around the ships!

But anyway I've been babbling so here's the announcement!!!
I'm going to be writing another but it's something that could hopefully or possibly be helpful but with a fairy tail twist and the title I'm about to tell you will give it away but I'll explain how it'll work if u guys are interested!
It's called: How to come out! (Fairy tail)
So basically I'm gonna take ships like Stingue, Gratsu, Lyoray, Erza x Kagura or any ship that isn't straight and I'll have that ship or a person from that ship come out to somebody close to them and basically it'll be done in different ways like for example I choose Gratsu and I make it a modern AU and have Natsu do the classic call them up thing but I might add Gray beside him and say Natsu chose Zeref or Igneel to tell but that's the rough idea!
What do you guys think of that?!
I would love to hear what you think and whether I should go on with it!
Also I won't lose track of this either ok? I'll update both fairly since the other books chapters will be fairly shorter than these so it'll be easier to write both!
But anyway I've kept u too long!
So till next time! ^^