Chapter 3: Even a white rose has a shadow

Earlier the same day:
Sting's POV:
Just because someone looks happy
doesn't mean that they are
because even a white rose
has a black shadow

That is a saying that I like. I believe it represents me if I'm honest I mean most people look at me and say I'm so light and pure but they never see me when I'm alone. I'm a wreck.
Well I guess I should say that they used to say that about me. Now they just call me a murderer and good for nothing.

Minutes till the encounter:
I sat alone in my lesson, just staring out the window. They had moved me to the front of the classroom so that I'd concentrate better but honestly it doesn't work.
The moment I looked forward again I saw our teacher pointing at me and there was a boy stood by her.
He was very good looking in my opinion I mean seriously good looking.
He sat beside me without as much as a glance.
We were soon given some work, which I finished in minutes. It was just really easy to me and I didn't notice the guy staring at me until I'd finished staring out of the window.
"Can I help you?" I asked, a little annoyed that he was just staring.
"I was just curious about the fact that you finished so quickly, I didn't think it was possible without help," he explained and I felt my temper rising a bit. He thought I was cheating?!
"I'm no cheat got it?" I said coldly.
"I wasn't accusing you if that's what you're think, I was actually impressed."
It bugged me that I couldn't look him in the eye because of his fringe.
"What's your name anyway?" I asked.
"Rogue Cheney technically but by law I have my new families last name," he said.
"Well I'm Sting Eucliffe," I said.
"I feel like I've heard your name before."
"I'm the guy who lives in the crooked house." I sighed.
"No not that... Wait my mom told me your families named after she'd met your older brother, Zeref right?"
"Yeah that's him... a real dick is what he is," I murmured.
After that we just seemed to click and we even walked out together and I was gonna head over to meet my friend Minerva for a drink but then he offered to walk home with me so of course I couldn't say no to him.
"So Rogue have you ever played any PC games?" I questioned, he had to like PC gaming if he was going to be my real friend.
"Yeah I've played quite a few," he replied.
"Ok do you play horror?"
"That's my preferred genre."
"Ok you are officially awesome," I said and grinned.
It was a bit silent until I decided to test him to check that he was truly a horror fan.
"Ok well you've gotta finish the rhyme because it's my favorite from my favorite game got it?"
"Got it."
"Ok then well, There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence against a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.
And then he had a crooked thought, your turn Rogue," I finished.
"Why is my crookedness my lot,
Why must I be crooked instead of not?
And the crooked man would cry
And he couldn't fathom why...
He was sad all the time
And so he cried
And he climbed up his crooked stairs
Of his crooked little home
He tied up a crooked noose
And ended his crooked life," Rogue finished the poem.
"You've played The Crooked Man then huh?" I said impressed.
"It's one of the better horrors in my opinion."
"It's my favorite, what's yours?"
"Probably Mad Father, it's only pixel but it's still creepy."
"Rogue is are just amazing," I said before we parted ways.

This then puts u back to the moment where he arrived home but anyway hello again! Two in like w day is great isn't it!?
Also if you've ever heard of those games then ur even more epic than u already are!
Till next time ^^